“Nice rooms, great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall

You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7051 McCucheon Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #31 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Mandeville, Louisiana
“Nice rooms, great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed at the country suites in Chattanooga on our way to see the fall colors in North Carolina. Called the hotel late on our way through Chattanooga and asked if there were any rooms left. Luckily, there were a few rooms and the night manager offered us a discount since we would be arriving late and leaving early. The rooms was very nice with a separate living room area and a small bar with a fridge and microwave. The rooms were quiet and comfortable. The next morning we enjoyed a great breakfast that was included Inte price of the room. Everyone in management was very helpful, polite and kind. The kitchen staff kept the breakfast area clean and filled with all the breakfast foods available at the bar. I recommend this fine hotel. It is conviently located close to the interstate and I have already recommended family & friends stay next time they are in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tori C, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Thank you for writing a review of your stay with us, and I am so glad that you enjoyed the trip to see the colors! We love hosting people whether on vacation or on business but it is always extra special when the trip is for fun. I appreciate the time you took to review the hotel and I appreciate your referrals. Hope to see you next Fall!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We selected this hotel based upon past reviews by other travelers. We have consequently been delighted with the level of customer service and standard of this hotel. We have been made to feel very welcome and Tori the General Manager has gone above and beyond expectations to meet our special needs. Other staff have been equally helpful. The small matter of a broken light bulb was immediately seen to for example. We found the bed very comfortable and the sitting room very convenient as we were waiting to see if we would be able to fly home to Australia via NYC after the hurricane. The business centre was private and useful for us to make changes to our travel plans. The indoor pool was a great bonus. The hotel is a little way out of Chattanooga but quite close to the large Hamilton Place Mall and the airport, making it a very convenient location for our 5.30 am flight now fortunately to LA. All in all a great place to stay!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor right down the hall from the lobby and the public sitting area. The se...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am glad you made it safely home! I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review and sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure having you stay with us!
College Grove, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed here one night for a Special Olympics State Bowling Tournament. The staff was very nice and the room was nice. Had plenty of space with a tv in the bedroom and a tv in the sitting are. Room was clean and linens and pillows were nice. But the beds were like laying on a block on concrete! The only comfortable place I found to sit in the room was the desk chair, all the rest were as hard as the beds. The breakfast was the same bill of fare, gravy and biscuits, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, pastries, about all it did was fill you up, nothing outstanding.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Wow, I am so sorry about the bed in that room! I appreciate the time you took to share your comments, and I am glad that the rest of the accommodations and staff were to your liking, but truly I am sorry about the mattress. I will most certainly address it and get a replacement. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review, and I hope you come give us a second chance!
Noblesville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed two nights for a softball tournament. The front desk staff 'Pamella Clark' was very helpful and accomodating. She went out of her way to take care of our teams needs. Anything we needed, she was happy to comply. I being in the service industry would love to have a staff member like Pamella on my team. We will return to this Country Inn because of her service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Isn't Pamella great? Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with everyone, I was able to give her a bonus because of her impression on you! It means a lot to all of us when our hard work and dedication are rewarded, and I really appreciate the time you took to write a review and share your thoughts.
Dorset England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stayed for a week at this Country Inn, Hamilton Place Mall, it is on the whole basically very much like all the others, The suites are quite good size, kept clean and tidy with adequate furniture and a good comfortable king size bed.
The maid service was very good, well cleaned every day with clean linen and fresh towels.
No different and everything you would expect from this class and category of hotel.

However what has forced me to review this particular Country Inn was the tremendous staff. We could not believe how helpful, friendly and obliging they were. Nothing and I do mean nothing was to much trouble.
For example we requested the use of the BBQ near the pool area one of the evenings, "sure no problem was the reply, if the gas runs out we will run out and get you a new bottle if needs be".
You most certainly do not get that in many places.
Keep up the good work, it was you guys that make this Country Inn and also enhanced our stay in Chattanooga.
Dorsetdon.
UK

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and I am so glad that we were able to provide you with excellent service. We all take great pride in serving guests in any way we can, and I have enjoyed sharing your comments as reinforcement with my team on how important this is. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience!
Fairfield, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stopped here for a night on our way back to OH from FL (it's a long drive with an 18 mo old!). It was very nice and clean. Room was larger than expected and I liked how the living room area and bedroom were separate. Good free breakfast in the morning. Indoor pool was nice and warm. Front desk staff was very friendly. Great location, everything you could need is close by. Only thing negative I can say is the carpet could've used a shampoo.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Tori C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Oh I am so sorry, NovTraveler01! I hate that we dropped the ball with your card, and I know that travelling can be hard when there is this kind of mistake. Please let me know that things have now been taken care of, or if there is some way I can help. About the breakfast, I can reassure you that we serve scrambled eggs, too! It just depends on the day. The Country Inn and Suites breakfast program provides a rotating menu that does not repeat once in each week, so different days are different foods, but you may have a point about the eggs benedict. I will monitor it next time and get some feedback from the guests; if you guys do not like them we can replace that menu with a different one. It is not my intention to have uneaten food and I want people to enjoy their breakfast! Thank you so much for the feedback! It is always appreciated and I want to be sure we are addressing every concern.
Indianapolis< IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

We arrived late but our check-in went smooth. Our rooms were comfortable and clean as were the beds. The breakfast was nothing great just the basic fare. Don't know any hotels that only serve eggs benedict on their breakfast buffet. I did not see anyone who took them. Maybe that was the point. What happened to the classic scrambled egg.

Our problem started when checking out. We guaranteed our room with a debit/charge card with instructions that we would pay cash when checking out. You guessed it they took the cash and charged our debit account. When this was brought to their attention they took care of it but told us it would be a week before the funds would be back in our account. This happened on the first day if our vacation which shortened our available cash. We also tried to reserve a 2 rooms for the return trip. The front desk person could not correctly complete this basic task and we had to call later and confirm we had our rooms. Good thing we did.

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and I am so sorry to be so late in response. I know that Eggs Benedict is not everyone's taste, but we do offer it once a week as part of our rotating menu. Regarding the debit card charge, we are unfortunately unable to affect the banking process for release of authorization holds, however, we were at fault for not explaining this process better at check-in. I have already been working with our front desk team to perfect the explanation of this process. Again, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel and for the comments you shared, it means a lot that you took the time.

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall

Address: 7051 McCucheon Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Location: United States > Tennessee > Chattanooga
#16 Romantic Hotel in Chattanooga
#20 Business Hotel in Chattanooga
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall 2.5*
The Country Inn & Suites Chattanooga Hotel at Hamilton Place Mall provides fresh decor, comfortable suites and a welcoming atmosphere for business and leisure travelers alike. Country Suites offers premium amenities like free high-speed Internet access, two pools and a Fitness Center to make guests feel right at home. Our hotel near Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (CHA) is also convenient to exciting shopping and excellent restaurants, making it the ideal home base for exploring the area.This hotel in Chattanooga is an all-suite property featuring modern décor that makes guests feel comfortable and relaxed. All of our suites feature separate living and sleeping areas, 32" flat-panel HDTV's, large business desks, complimentary high-speed Internet access and more.Our indoor pool and our fitness center will be undergoing renovations beginning July 15, and are expected to be out of service until the end of August. The outdoor pool will be in full service through this time. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga At Hamilton Place Mall Hotel Chattanooga
Country Hotel By Carlson
Country Inn Chattanooga

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.