You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall
Ranked #31 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Long Beach, California
“Training”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

All the ladies at the front desk were very helpful and attenative. Pamella Clark was very sweet I enformed her that my room did not have a pen. When I travel for work I have a thing of collecting the pens. So not only did she give me one she gave me two and a note pad. They really know how to take care of their guests.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Tori C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much for writing the review, Deanna P! I love to hear these great comments about the hotel and the staff, and especially when a team member is mentioned specifically! I shared your compliments with everyone and we are so glad you stayed with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Chris & Rukiya were fantastic. When my husband and I checked in they were very friendly and helpful. When we checked into our room it smelled like someone was smoking (even though these are non smoking rooms) when we told Chris he immediately gave us another room, even better than the first room we had. Later in our stay we had a little trouble with the computer charging us for our room again even though we had already paid through another web site. Chris was very helpful and gave us a free night for our troubles and extra points on our rewards card. And he called our bank first thing to make sure the pending charges were immediately dropped. Thanks for the great customer service and the excellent room.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tori C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Thank you, S C, for taking the time to write such a great review! I am always sad when we make a mistake, but I am so glad that Chris and Rukiya were here to take care of you! I will be sure to pass along the eompliments and to reward them for their great attention to the guests! I hope that you will come see us next time you are in the area and I am sure we will get it right on the first try this time!
Valencia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our ten night stay at Country Suites! We stayed on the second floor and our suite was very clean, spacious, and comfortable. The breakfast was good and had a nice variety each morning. The indoor and outdoor pools were very clean. The daily complimentary cookies were a delicious treat!

The staff was friendly and displayed wonderful Southern hospitality! Tori was very friendly and ready to fulfill any need or request a guest may have. Pamella was very friendly and welcoming. We looked forward to seeing her everyday! Thomas did a great job keeping the breakfast area clean and well stocked every morning. Chris was friendly and a hard worker. We saw him working behind the front desk, cleaning floors, and vacuuming.

Thank you for the wonderful stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
VacationersPA it was great to have you here with us for such a long trip! I am so excited about this great review and the opportunity to recognize those folks that you mentioned. Everyone here works very hard to take care of our guests and it really does require a team effort; but when someone stands out in the memory of a guest it is fantastic! Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you will come back again soon!!
Hoover, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Safe area with many restaurants nearby. Clean and well furnished rooms. Common areas were well kept. Bed was comfortable and the room was quiet. You won't be dissappointed staying here. No problems checking in or out.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, Jim21W, for taking the time to write a review! It really helps us to have feedback on TripAdvisor and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope that we get to see you back in Chattanooga soon.
Winchester, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed 3 nights at this hotel and were extremely impressed with the customer service. Pamella Clark at the front desk consistently went above and beyond in everything she did to ensure our stay was a pleasant one. She is truly the model for what customer service and hospitality should be. She made us feel sincerely welcome as guests and we enjoyed her smile the duration of our stay. This is a great hotel and we will stay here every time we visit Chattanooga.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you, James P, for the great review! I love to hear about everyone's experiences, but most expecially I love to hear that my staff is doing everything they can to really impress the guests!! I cannot wait to share this with Pamella and reward her for a job well done. I hope that you do come and see us again soon!
Cincinnati Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We stayed here on our way back from Florida.
The lady at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. She called our room after giving us enough time to get settled to make sure all was ok.
Overall, the lobby, grounds and the room itself are in good order. As another traveler noted, the room is cooled by a unit in the bedroom with an exhaust fan to pull the cooled air into the sitting area that is insufficient. The sitting area is rather warm while the bedroom is chilly. The furniture and carpet had some stains, so we were not in one of the recently remodeled rooms. The bathroom fan had quite an accumulation of dust and needs to be cleaned. It's kind of odd, because everything else seemed really clean, so don't know how that fan has been missed for so long.
There is a breakfast offered in the morning. Juice, coffee, pastries, cereal, yogurt, a make your own waffle iron, and some pre-made omlette things (think egg mcmuffin) They didn't look appealing to me, but my husband ate one. They also have cookies and coffee out during the day. Frankly, I wish they had been out in the morning. I probably would have had coffee and a cookie.
I would consider staying here again. I think with some relatively minor improvements, this could be a top notch place.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Suwanee, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel is at the end of dead end street with lots of hotels and a few restaurants. The grounds and exterior were a bit worn and could have been better taken care of, but overall, it looked fine.

The lobby seemed well taken care of, although the breakfast area was small (more on that later).
Checkin was a breeze, although the desk attendant was pretty cold.

This hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, and my kids used both. The outdoor pool is EXTREMELY small. My 10 year old was across the width of it in two strokes (really). The pool deck wasnt in the best condition, but the pool seemed clean.
the indoor pool room was extremely hot, to the point of me propping open the outside door. It too, is fairly small, but serviceable for kids, at least.

I'm to understand this is an "all suite" property, which these days doesnt mean much. We got a one bedroom "suite" for me, my wife and two 10 year old girls. The room was certainly OK, with a sofa bed, flat screen TV, wetbar, fridge and microwave in the front room and traditional king bed in the back. My only real problem was that there wasnt any sort of output for air conditioning (or heat) in the front room. There was a ceiling fan, and there was a small fan installed in the wall between the bedroom and living area. This was supposed to bring air through from the AC unit in the bedroom.

Well, that doesnt work. We had to leave our bedroom door open all night and keep the temperature setting down to 66 to keep our kids comfortable in the front room. This of course meant we were freezing ion the small bedroom.

The bathroom is on the smallish side, but the living room area was certainly roomy. I would recommend this for a very short stay or for a couple, but if you have more than two, I'd look for another place because of the HVAC issue.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Tori C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review, Travel by Signature! I am sorry for the concerns you had, and it is my hope that we resolved them to your satisfaction before you left. I am always glad to see reviews here, the good, the bad and the ugly, as it helps me understand what it is travellers see when they stay here. It is very easy for a hotel staff to become accustomed to seeing things only in respect to our jobs, and having the experience of a fresh pair of eyes is always welcome. I hope that you will come see us again soon, and give us the chance to impress you.

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall

Address: 7051 McCucheon Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421
Location: United States > Tennessee > Chattanooga
#16 Romantic Hotel in Chattanooga
#20 Business Hotel in Chattanooga
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall 2.5*
The Country Inn & Suites Chattanooga Hotel at Hamilton Place Mall provides fresh decor, comfortable suites and a welcoming atmosphere for business and leisure travelers alike. Country Suites offers premium amenities like free high-speed Internet access, two pools and a Fitness Center to make guests feel right at home. Our hotel near Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (CHA) is also convenient to exciting shopping and excellent restaurants, making it the ideal home base for exploring the area.This hotel in Chattanooga is an all-suite property featuring modern décor that makes guests feel comfortable and relaxed. All of our suites feature separate living and sleeping areas, 32" flat-panel HDTV's, large business desks, complimentary high-speed Internet access and more.Our indoor pool and our fitness center will be undergoing renovations beginning July 15, and are expected to be out of service until the end of August. The outdoor pool will be in full service through this time. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga At Hamilton Place Mall Hotel Chattanooga
Country Hotel By Carlson
Country Inn Chattanooga

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.