I went in for a spa day, the staff is very kind and attentive. That will basically end the good part of the review. I had a massage, facial, and pedicure. The "spa" is a hall way. There is a hallway with 6 doors ad they put some chairs there and that is the "relaxation lounge" um no, that's a hallway. It has nice chairs and is decorated but its a HALLWAY. You change in the common locker room that everyone uses for the pool. There are no amenities that are exclusive to the spa. The massage was good, definitely not the best. The facial was relaxing, but she washed my face a bunch and put a mask on. She did some massage which was nice but didn't clear black heads, pimples, anything like that. The pedicure was the worst pedicure I have ever had in my life. She didn't cut my cuticles, she quickly brushed my big toe and heel with one tool to remove dead skin and then painted my nails horribly and blotchy. I feel very bad because everyone was very nice, but the price is sooooo high, and my sweet husband got it for me with huge sacrifice, it's upsetting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga