What's not to like about the Chattanoogan? This was my 8th visit here, and it is my favorite hotel in Chattanooga. The staff is friendly, courteous and efficient. They go out of their way to accommodate special requests too. The hotel is centrally located, but has nicely-landscaped grounds which make it seem more private than being right downtown. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. Many even have beautiful views of Lookout Mountain and the surrounding hills or of the city. The hotel has special rates at certain times of year, so it pays to shop for those, if one's schedule is flexible.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- The Chattanoogan Hotel
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.