My family and I went to Chattanooga for spring break and stayed here, this hotel is worth it's 4 star rating. The hotel is beautiful and classy. The staff at the front desk and everyone I encountered was very couteous and helpful. I have read other reviews saying the hotel was dirty, no hot water, walls are thin, rude staff, and the list goes on and on. Honestly, I don't get it. I think some people just like to complain and try to get something out of it. I don't care, all I know is that this was the first time we went on vacation in 12 years and I am thankful and very pleased with our stay. Coming from the windy and rude city of Chicago it was a breath of fresh air to be treated with respect and courteousness. I will for sure come back. I want to thank Ms. Palmer and Mr. Tom Kapuro(?), for their above and beyound generosity. I also never slept as well in a hotel as I did in this one. The bed and bedding is so soft and you sink right in which was a welcoming surprise.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- The Chattanoogan Hotel
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.