The hotel is at the very end of the business district; nothing to do in the area to the west.
Some would call the lobby modern; we thought bare.
Rooms ok, bed was good.
Water bottles were out, for $2.00 per bottle.
I used one bottle and paid the Desk in cash as we checked out. Then I have another $2.00 charge on my credit card !!! One Bottle - 2 charges.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- The Chattanoogan Hotel
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Venere, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.