We got this hotel via unpublished rates on Expedia. For $125, when the other Downtown hotels near the Aquarium were closer to $200 or above, it was great. But it is not walkable to the main attractions of Downtown Chattanooga. But, there is a free downtown city shuttle that picks up 2 blocks from the hotel, so that wasn't really an issue for us. And my 3 year-old loved riding the bus! The room was very nice, and the staff was friendly. And they have a full room service menu, so when my boy went to sleep, I was able to order a draft Fat Tire while I watched some college football!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga