We booked our trip online but had to pay in advance. For the price, it was worth it! A beautiful room. So clean and comfortable. We spent a lot of time in the room because we were visiting our son & working around his work schedule. We were able to walk everywhere we visited. Even the movies. We parked that car & didnt see it for 4 days! The accomodations are so nice. There is a spa & pool and hot tub we all really enjoyed. Don't forget the free electric trolley you can get picked up on Broad St & get almost anywhere downtown.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- The Chattanoogan Hotel
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.