Stayed here recently for 5 days for a business trip for my husband. As others have posted, this is not the most convenient location to the main downtown area, near the river. It is walking distance though, and there is a free shuttle that will take you down and back. It's a lovely property. All the food we had there was very good. I used the exercise room every day, and it had plenty to do and was clean and well tended. There's a nice private place to sit outside just outside the spa and indoor pool area. The guest rooms were well appointed, large, and comfortable. The beds were not the most comfortable really, but not terrible either. Housekeeping, restaurant, front desk, all staff really, were exceptionally attentive and polite. That is the main thing we noticed about the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga