Not as close to downtown amenities as several other hotels but beautiful hotel and the lobby is out of this world. Hotel restaurants were nice and the bar had a great blues band playing. Spa was nice and very relaxing. Pool was nice too. Hotel room was pretty average. Shower did not drain well. Only real problem we had. Very nice classy hotel overall.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- The Chattanoogan Hotel
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.