The hotel mainly serves as a convention hotel. We stayed during a quiet time. The have a firepit in the courtyard for evening drinks. Very romantic The room was upscale and very comfortable. Valet service was in the back in a park setting. All valets were very helpful with directions and assistance. Oversize rocking chairs in the lobby make for a cozy feel. The breakfast buffet was excellent with made to order waffles, eggs, and omelets. Everything was fresh and the waiters kept juice and coffee filled. We plan to make this our go-to hotel when staying in Chattanooga. Its a free shuttle ride, 1 mile, from the Tennessee Aquarium and downtown restaurant area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga