Parts of this hotel we Loved, others we liked, a few things not so much. Plus side: There was some staff that were truly awesome and seemed to enjoy helping out, such as our breakfast service which was awesome. The valet staff were helpful, even though we didn't use the valet service. We loved the rooms which were clean and comfortable and the beds were nice and soft. The common areas of the hotel were quite well decorated and aesthetically pleasing. Our rate was awesome and overall it was a good deal.
Negatives: The staff was not knowledgeable about any surrounding areas and were no help in locating any local parks or attractions. We Hated the pool which was 3ft deep from end to end, there were no stairs or entrance or safe place for younger kids to enter and no place for the older ones to really swim. We didn't love the parking fee, but the parking was atleast easy to use once you Found it. There was no sign directing where to park, so its tricky figuring it out the first time. Some lovely person pulled the fire alarm in the middle of the night, and that wasn't so much fun. However, the staff responded well informing people with updates and got us all back in pretty quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga