We were on our way back from Ohio and we'd planned to stop in Chattanooga to see some sights before we went home. Now, honestly, I've slept in some really bad dives, and so long as the beds aren't buggy and there's not too many roaches, I don't care. However, if I'm shopping for a breakfast-serving place to lay my head, I do prefer a hot breakfast, with some form of heated porkfat (sausage or bacon) so that I my give my daily offering to the Pork Ghodz in peace, before I have to get in the vehicle and drive.
With that said, I came to this La Quinta because it had a hot breakfast. I came back (unexpected layover in the ChooChoo) because it's just a good, honest and (with a coupon) cheap place to lay your head and feel good in the morning.
The rooms are "room shaped rooms," nothing fancy, and yes, the carpet is older, but this place is convenient to all the attractions up west on I-24, and close to the others. The breakfast is excellent, the sausage actually tasted fried not nuked, and eggs, waffles, cereal and toast and bagels and yogurt...
Can you honestly say that that's not enough selection? Do you keep all this stuff at home for a daily breakfast? To those that complain about "not enough selection" I say "Bah!"
The beds were soft, but not saggy soft, the AC worked well (I like it COLD!!) enough that in the middle of the night I was under the comforter snuggled in like winter.
The breakfast, as mentioned was plentiful, though the coincidental dying of the waffle-iron just as the girl working it was done with the last 2 waffles she was to make seemed suspect.
All in all, a good stay, and we'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1 mile from downtown, the La Quinta Inn Chattanooga is centrally located near Chattanooga's premier attractions on Lookout Mountain with easy and convenient access to and from the hotel via all major thoroughfares. We are in the process of an extensive renovation for our rooms, making us the most affordable and newly renovated hotel on the block with an all-interior corridor hotel with 2 elevators and handicap accessible rooms. Soak in our beautifully landscaped outdoor pool area with views of Lookout Mountain. We also offer our guests the use of our Courtyard area which includes two large gas grills and picnic tables for your family get togethers. We offer a complimentary breakfast buffet, wi-fi, guest laundry, fitness area, and parking. We are a pet friendly hotel at no charge to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Chattanooga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta