“21st Street Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Chattanooga

You added La Quinta Inn Chattanooga to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Chattanooga
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   100 W. 21st Street, I-24 Exit 178, Chattanooga, TN 37408   |
Ranked #51 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Atlanta, Georgia
“21st Street Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Not originally a La Quinta, they are redoing the hotel from the top floor to the bottom. The staff was very kind and helpful. Even the request for only one key and extra coffee for the room, was met with the wish to please a guest. I felt totally at home, even though I had a room that was not redone. I can't wait to go back and see the improvements.

Room Tip: Third floor, far end had no heavy curtain to block the security light outside, but another room was...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Connie S, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn Chattanooga, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
We can't wait for you to see the upgrades. They are moving brand new bedding and furniture to the 5th floor that has already been renovated and we are starting on the 4th floor this week. I know that you will love our new look.

Connie Starnes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The hotel room was just as we expected. He were in one of the remodeled rooms and it was very nice and clean. We did not have any issues at all and would recommend this hotel to family and friends. The only suggestion would be to allow access to side doors for guests to make getting luggage to room a little easier depending on where your room is.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the wonderful review. The side doors are to be unlocked from 8am until 8pm. I apologize that someone left them locked. I do hope you will visit us again in the future to see our new look.

Gainesville, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stayed one night in this hotel when driving from Ohio to Florida with my dog. The main reason I stayed here was because they allowed pets at no additional charge and it was fairly close to downtown (not walking distance but an extremely short drive). When I was checking in they asked if I had a dog...I think this was to determine where to put me. I'm pretty sure they put everyone that had a dog on the same floor. Despite the 'no pets unattended' policy the room next to us had definitely left their dog in the room and it barked/whined the majority of the time they were gone. The walls are thin and the carpet was definitely in need of serious cleaning/replacement. Aside from that the room was good size, the bed was comfortable, there were plenty of towels and amenities (fridge, microwave, hair dryer, iron, etc.) and it was clean in general. I would only stay here again if traveling with a dog for a short trip. Our dog is quiet so it was annoying to hear the other dogs barking and whining.

Room Tip: If you don't have a pet, request to be on a floor without them!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for the review. I own a dog myself and she never whines or cries. I know it can be annoying, but all pets are not the same. We are keeping pets on the first and second floors as to keep owners from bringing pets down the elevators. We do have guests that do not like pets or have pet allergies that complain about pet oders. We are renovating every room in the hotel, so I do hope you will visit again as I know you will love the new look.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

The hotel was very clean and had a great location. The service received by staff was excellent. Staff members were willing to answer questions and helped describe things to do in the area. They were always very friendly and were constantly aware of the weather situation and were willing to share the information for the safety of the customers.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the great review. We do hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Roswell, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I would definitely give this hotel at least 3.5-4 stars. We got a room on the 5th floor (which was apparently just renovated, the rest are still in progress). The view was nice, the room was very clean. We had a nice down (or fake down) comforter...not like the usual musty, dusty bed covers cheap hotels have. The staff was cordial and we even got a free dinner the night we got in! They were having a manager's reception with free food that night. The room was fairly small, which was perfect for us, but might be too small if you have more than 2 people. It was also close to the main downtown area (5 min drive) as well as Rock City, Ruby Falls, etc. (10 min drive). Would definitely recommend!!

Room Tip: If you are traveling in the next couple months (early 2013), request a newly renovated room!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great review. I know you stayed on the the 5th floor, but you did not get the full experience. Today they are moving brand new furniture and bedding to the 5th floor. I do hope you will come back and stay with us again in the future and see the full renovation.

Connie Starnes

Been to La Quinta Inn Chattanooga? Share your experiences!