The things most important to me were good here: No bugs, decent breakfast, good A/C, room insulated from outside noise, comfy king size bed. Some people might complain that the hotel was dirty, but I personally don't care how many smudges are on the front door or stains are in the hallway outside. Although it is near downtown, I would call it a borderline rough area where I wouldn't walk off the hotel property after dark. However, there are several other hotels in this area since it is convenient to the interstate and Lookout Mountain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 1 mile from downtown, the La Quinta Inn Chattanooga is centrally located near Chattanooga's premier attractions on Lookout Mountain with easy and convenient access to and from the hotel via all major thoroughfares. We are in the process of an extensive renovation for our rooms, making us the most affordable and newly renovated hotel on the block with an all-interior corridor hotel with 2 elevators and handicap accessible rooms. Soak in our beautifully landscaped outdoor pool area with views of Lookout Mountain. We also offer our guests the use of our Courtyard area which includes two large gas grills and picnic tables for your family get togethers. We offer a complimentary breakfast buffet, wi-fi, guest laundry, fitness area, and parking. We are a pet friendly hotel at no charge to our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Chattanooga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta