You added Microtel Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Near Hamilton Place to your Saves list
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Near Hamilton Place
Ranked #51 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Greenbrier, Tennessee
“Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Stayed while in Chattanooga for a get away weekend. I need a handicapped accessible shower and I have stayed in many that become dangerous because you cannot keep the water in the shower. The shower in the room I had was great. The water stayed in the shower!! Overall the room was very good. The breakfast was a good hot one with plenty of tables. I would definitely would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Soon H, General Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Dear 156lulu,

Thanks so much for staying with us on your recent visit to Chattanooga and I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. We try our best to accommodate all our guest's needs. We purposely designed the floor in our roll in showers so that the water wouldn't get all over the other parts of the floor! I'm also glad you liked our breakfast as we've recently added new menu items! I'll be sure to share your comments with the staff. You are always welcome to visit us again anytime you're in Chattanooga.

Best,

(423) 510-0761

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed here while traveling with our dog. Conveniently located right off the interstate. Felt safe. It was nice that they put us on the ground floor right next to a side door so we could go in and out easily. The rooms were a little worn but clean, and the bed was really comfortable. The waffles at breakfast were tasty and filling. Overall a good stay for the price.

• Stayed October 2013
Soon H, General Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Hello Kelly,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip to Chattanooga and also thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are aware of some of the problems the guest may encounter when traveling with a pet and therefore we try our best to accommodate those needs. I'm also glad you enjoyed our tasty breakfast. You are welcome back anytime you are in Chattanooga!

Chicopee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Wanted to see the local attractions around Lookout Mountain and made a point to stay at a Microtel after our previous two experiences with the chain. Not disappointed but the hotel is not close to those attractions and we had to backtrack to get where we wanted to go. Room was quite and beds comfortable with a great hot breakfast. Staff was very friendly and pointed out restaurants in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Hello Stepmor,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Microtel Inn on your recent trip to Chattanooga. Also thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Thank you for your kind words and I'll share your comments with the staff. Thanks again for staying with us and come back to visit us again in the future!

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

1st, I'd like to say that the front desk people I dealt with were very courteous, helpful & friendly. The hotel itself, like alot of Microtel Inns need renovation work. On my travels, I usually stay at Microtel Inns because you usually get an affordable but quality stay. This location, along with the Cornelius, NC location are my least favorites out of all of them I've stayed in. 1st off, the room had this UGLY blueish-grey decor. Normally they have the beige. The sink was all scratched up, the window had no screen, the remote needed new batteries or something, etc. This also turned out being the most expensive Microtel I've stayed in but was about the poorest conditioned one. I won't be staying again, it's just not worth the price. I'm scaling back on staying at Microtels period until they renovate their hotels. This place is good for 1 night MAYBE if you were like me, in a jam. However, there are plenty of other hotels in the area to choose from. If possible, do your homework before coming to this area to find the best choices of hotels for you. Have more than 1 candidate just in case things don't work out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Soon H, General Manager at Microtel Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear leej899,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that your stay was not satisfactory. I have shared your concerns with the maintenance team. We are in the process of renovating rooms and always appreciate guest feedback as we can make changes accordingly. I do hope that you will give us another chance when you visit Chattanooga again.I would like the opportunity to earn your business again. If I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me at (423) 510-0761

gm@microtelchatt.com

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Near Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!