My family and I stayed at this Holiday Inn on our way back home from a Florida winter vacation. It was a very nice stay. The room was large, comfortable, and clean. It had a refrigerator. The hotel was quiet, and they had large comfy beds with plush pillows, which made for a good night sleep.
They did not have a jacuzzi, but the pool was large and the water was kept very warm. The fitness room was open 24 hours, they really know how to accommodate their guests!
The breakfast was really nice, they have a lot of variety but everyone seemed to like their signature cinnamon rolls. Good thing they had a lot of all the foods. They did not rush their customers. The breakfast was supposed to be over at 9, but since people were still coming in they left everything up and were still stocking the breakfast bar when I left a little after 9. They were customer oriented.
Since this is a Holiday Inn Express, they do not have a restaurant on the premises. We arrived in the early evening and needed to get dinner for the family, but the lack of a restaurant was not a problem at all. There were many different restaurants surrounding this hotel, so the kids had their choice of foods. Overall, it was a very nice hotel; a very nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Express Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Chattanooga offers the best in service and Southern Hospitality, with convenient access off the Interstate 75 at Exit # 1. You are just minutes away from Chattanooga's business and industrial area and centrally located for a visit to area attractions and shopping including Lookout Mountain, Ruby Falls, Rock City, Incline Railway, Tennessee Aquarium, Creative Discovery Museum, Imax Theater, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Lake Winnepesaukah Amusement Park, Hamilton Place Mall and Warehouse Row Outlet Mall. Enjoy the complimentary Deluxe Express Start continental breakfast bar in our spacious Great Room while catching up on news from around the world on CNN and around the country with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. All our rooms are equipped with free high speed internet access, or use our 24-hour business center to stay caught up on your work while on the road. Also, local calls are free to all guests. Trying to relax? Enjoy our year round indoor heated pool. If it's a good workout that you are looking for, all guests have access to our on-site fitness room. For that special occasion we also offer hot tub suites. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites East Ridge looks forward to your next visit to our area. Make the smart choice, Stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in East Ridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.