“Not Satisfied” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn Chattanooga - East Ridge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6510 Ringgold Road, Chattanooga, TN 37412   |
Ranked #84 of 95 hotels in Chattanooga

154 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Newburgh, Indiana, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The ONLY good thing I can say about this hotel is that it didn't APPEAR to have bugs, (NEVERMIND.... My husband just told me that there WERE BUGS!!! YUCK!!!!) Where to start..... We arrived late last night/ this morning on our way to Disney. We were greeted by some very questionable characters apparently having a party. Upon entering the room, it appeared okay, until I took a few steps in. This hotel is so run down that there are HOLES in the subfloor, loose tiles, the remote didn't work, the A/C left the whole room WET from all the humidity, the toilet was so loud, it rattled the windows, and then there was the neighbors. I was kept up ALL night 1am-4:30am~ by the guests 2 doors down, screaming, slamming things, breaking beer bottles, honestly, I feared for the safety of my family. When we brought our concerns to the employees, they were dismissed. For $70.00, I wish we would have kept on going...... It was the WORST experience EVER!!!! Please DO NOT stay at this hotel!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Conyers, GA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We used to stop here for the night in the late 80's early 90's when we lived in Missouri and my wife's parents lived in Orlando. It was a good half way point both coming and going. We decided to visit Chattanooga to see the sights with some friends and spent our first night here out of nostalgia. That as a mistake

The place has really not been kept up. The lobby is fine but the rooms are really run down. Our room was a bit dirty but the rel problem was how threadbare everything was. The breakfast also left a lot to be desired. It was better in the past. We ony stayed a single night and booked a room at the Comfort Suite down the road for the final two nights.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Halls, Tennessee, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Ok, first off I want to say that I am a Wyndham member and booked this hotel through their rewards program. As such a member I look forward to higher quality hotels. This was not one of those hotels! Half of the lights in my room did not work, there was no alarm clock, and the bathroom door did not shut all the way. I have seen better Days Inn hotels. I feel that this was just an issue of neglect on the part of the manager.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The rooms are falling apart. Bath tubs are filthy. Linens are burned and have holes. Sheets are sketchy if washed. Pool was over kill with bleach and chlorine. Pay more and stay somewhere clean. Breakfast is cereal and juice, a few bagels, bread. That's it. I suggest skip it.

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Days Inn Chattanooga - East Ridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Chattanooga - East Ridge

Address: 6510 Ringgold Road, Chattanooga, TN 37412
Location: United States > Tennessee > Chattanooga
Ranked #84 of 95 hotels in Chattanooga
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Chattanooga - East Ridge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga - East Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn East Ridge Hotel Chattanooga
Days Inn Chattanooga

If you own or manage Days Inn Chattanooga - East Ridge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.