“Great for residents and travelers alike!” 5 of 5 stars

PO Box 686, Chattanooga, TN 37401
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Give us about a mile and 90 minutes, and our experienced and entertaining guides will take you through 175 years of history, personalities, and entertainment. You’ll have your choice of Dynamo of Dixie Downtown tour where you will walk among cherished landmarks and impressive architecture or Bluff and Bridges tour where you will stroll among beautiful sculptures and historic sites…plus, you’ll walk across one of the longest pedestrian bridges in the world.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great for residents and travelers alike!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

A Chattanooga Sidewalk Tour with Ginnie is a must do!! I've been a Chattanooga resident for 18 years and the tour left me feeling the excitement of new inspirations that a traveler feels in a foreign land. Ginnie's passion radiates through her impressive collection of facts and stories. I took the Dynamo of Dixie Tour and am looking forward to going back for Bluffs and Bridges!

Visited June 2013

Wiesbaden, Germany
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent, informative tour of the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Made a last minute reservation for my husband and myself for a city tour with Ginny. Wasn't sure what to expect but was beyond pleased at the end of our tour. Ginny was an excellent guide who is passionate about Chattanooga history. We learned so many interesting facts and stories about the city. She made our time so fun and I would definitely recommend this as a must do if you are visitng Chattanooga.

Visited May 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“See the city by foot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

History really came alive for me when I took the Dynamo of Dixie Tour. Ginnie, my guide, was an engaging storyteller with many interesting facts and stories about this marvelous city. I leaned how the railroad, the Cherokee, and the river played important parts in Chattanooga's developement. Ginnie,,also, gave me excellent dinner suggestions. I am only sorry that I didn't have another day for a Bluffs & Bridges tour, to climb the mountains, and visit the Art District. Next time....

Visited May 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Make this your first stop in Chattanooga!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

When we visited Chattanooga in August of 2012, we decided to sign up for a walking tour. I'm so glad we did! We took the Dynamo of Dixie tour and Ginnie was our guide. The tour is about an hour long. Ginnie was fantastic and really made history come alive. Even our 10 year old son loved it. We enjoyed the tour so much, that we decided to move here! Now, when we have family and friends come visit us, we are sure to schedule a tour for them.

Visited August 2012
“Beautiful Bluffs and Bridges!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This leisurely walking tour was intimate and entertaining. Not only did we see some breathtaking sights in the scenic city, we learned a lot too!! Our guide (Carlton) was knowledgeable and quite entertaining. The best part, instead of zooming by the many venues, we got to take our time, see the details, smell the delicious aromas from the many restaurants, enjoy the carousel, and yes...even dance a few steps!

I highly recommend this well paced tour.