“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Houston, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during a leadership conference. The staff was extremely friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. One thing I really appreciated was the hot water and good water pressure. Also, the coffee was available, fresh and really good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

patty_martinez, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown, responded to this review, April 30, 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I had a great stay at the Hampton Inn last week. Room was clean at check in and cleaned well throughout my stay. The desk personnel were friendly and helpful. The hotel was walking distance to everything I needed; work, the aquarium, restaurants and meetings. I have stayed here before and definitely will again when I am in town. Thank you

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
patty_martinez, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites while visiting beautiful Chattanooga. We hope you will visit us soon and we appreciate your kind words and positive feedback.
Schererville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

What a great hotel! The lobby was so colorful and spacious. The staff could not have been any more helpful and accommodating and friendly. My guest room was clean and fresh. Breakfast was delicious! The location is perfect and near many dining and shopping areas. I had an excellent and perfect stay!

St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I traveled on business and had the pleasure of staying at this hotel in Downtown Chattanooga. Everything about this hotel was perfect. The front desk agent greeted me with a big smile and asked me about my day. She genuinely wanted to know that I was doing well. The breakfast attendant was very personable and ensured my favorite yogurt was available. Furthermore, I enjoyed the work out facility and the open lobby as I mixed and mingled with friends. We were able to walk to our client as well as enjoy the dining options in Downtown Chattanooga. I'll be back to the area in a month and will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: I had a great view of the city on floor 5.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
patty_martinez, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with us. We appreciate your positive feedback and we are so happy to learn we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for your loyalty to Hampton Inn & Suites and we hope to see you in the near future.
Nashville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is a beautiful property with clean, spacious rooms and extremely friendly/helpful staff. We received a balcony room which overlooked downtown. This was a nice treat as we were celebrating a special occasion. I requested a late check out last minute because the bed was so comfortable, I didn't want to get up! The staff was happy to accommodate my request. Would definitely recommend to anyone staying in the Downtown Chattanooga area!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Cumming, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I was traveling on business and was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The entire staff was friendly and very professional. The room and the hotel were very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Schererville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Great Hampton Inn and Suites in Downtown Chattanooga. Great location, beautiful hotel and great staff. Everybody working at the desk was extremely friendly. What more can you ask for. The pool area was very nice. I will return the next time I am in town.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with us. We appreciate your loyalty to Hampton Inn & Suites and we hope to see you in the near future.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown? Share your experiences!