“Great entertainment!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 35 activities in Chattanooga
Type: Boat Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Welcome to the pride of the South and the best Chattanooga attraction! Join us for a great cruise along the scenic Tennessee River while enjoying one of our fabulous dinner, lunch or sightseeing cruises. We are perfect for private parties, reunions, receptions, company picnics, or meetings and our dockside “Pier 2” space offers both a Grand Chandelier Deck and the Texas Room for a more casual setting. Let our professional crew make your experience spectacular!
Cookeville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
“Great entertainment!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I celebrated my birthday by doing the dinner cruise down the Tennessee River. It was great, but the best part was listening to the excellent music of Troy Underwood, singer, song-writer and guitarist. The food was good, although the shrimp creole had very little shrimp and I prefer my salad un-dressed. The prime rib was very tasty however and the yeast rolls were outstanding! The cheesecake was also very good.

Huntsville, AL
9 attraction reviews
“Pleasant, but could use a little sprucing up”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Our family isn't sorry we went on the dinner cruise, but we're also not sure we would go again. It was a pleasant cruise with typical catering fare, but the boat is in need of some updating. I think my biggest objection was that a considerable amount of spiders were using the deck supports for their webs and it was a little touch-and-go walking under all of them.

Chesterfield, Missouri
8 attraction reviews
“The gift shop is better than the cruise”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a tired old boat in need of an overhaul. We did the lunch cruise. Deli meat, chips, watery salads...it was adequate. My kids wouldn't eat it. They stopped serving soda and water after the food was put away so you then had to buy a drink.
There really isn't much to see. It was nice and relaxing, sitting in the sun on the boat. The kids were all bored after a bit. The guide gave a lot(too much) history of the area.
I think this might be good for older couples but anyone with teenagers or kids of other ages will find it boring.

Visited June 2013
Wisconsin
15 attraction reviews
“Fun time, nice way to relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was a good time. We took the lunch sightseeing cruise that was 1.5 hours. The lunch was so so but nice to have. The views from the top deck were great and the narration from the guide and the history was fantastic.

Newark, Delaware
10 attraction reviews
“Sadly disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Staff seemed unhappy to be aboard. Food was nearly inedible. Scenery after dinner up top was good, but we turned around just as things got interesting. You really don't see much that you don't already see from I-24. Surely not worth the money. I'd recommend eating somewhere else downtown and then if you must take the cruise, do it without buying food.