“Locals always know best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 707 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
“Locals always know best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Best fried anything in town. Chicken. Fries. Pickles. Jalapeños. 40 oz beers. Meat and cheese app is chart topping. Even the salads are delish. Everyone in my family shares and I tasted nothing but excellence. We will return. Prices are very reasonable.

“Some of the best fried chicken ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This is some if the best tasting and crispiest fried chicken you have ever had!! Atmosphere reminds if many college hangouts I frequented in my day, but it's fun and it works. Service was friendly and sweet tea was spot on. Will definitely be back.

“Best Catfish Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stopped by on our way home to middle Tennessee. This locally owned place does not have much curb appear but the catfish is near perfection. Wonderful service with local flare. We will go back.

“Spicy Fried Chicken & Catfish from Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was traveling with my 20 yo nephew and my 9 yo son. I noticed that the servers tried to seat the families with small children inside and keep the bar crowd out on the patio. I ordered half a fried chicken because I knew my son would want the chicken leg, and I would want to try the catfish that he ordered. My nephew ordered a buffalo chicken salad. They aren't afraid to throw the spice on the chicken, the paprika gives it a spicy kick. I gave my son his chicken leg and he pronounced it, "the biggest juiciest leg that I've ever had!" The catfish was white and flaky, it had a really good batter. The buffalo chicken salad was huge and they didn't skimp on the chicken. It had more heat than my nephew is used to. There is ample parking around Champy's. We were surprised at the diversity of their patrons.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Fun Fried Chicken”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We stumbled onto this place as we notice the crowds on the patio and large number of cars. Very fun (funky) atmosphere that keeps your eyes moving around while waiting for the meal. The chicken is to die for. Prices are cheap. Service is great. My teenagers loved the place.

• Visited June 2014