“Best Fried Chicken Ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best Fried Chicken Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The food is most excellent! I've tried almost the entire menu since they have been open! It's all wonderful. The atmosphere is awesome and unlike anywhere else that I've been. One of my favorite places to eat in Chattanooga!!

Visited June 2014

Kerrville
“Feeling like a Champ in Champy's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Traveling for a living has its up and down's. Wife and I were recently working in Chattanooga for Riverfest. We will be here for 21 days as of Sunday the 15th of June. Have had time to eat in many places. 1 that stuck out like crazy. Champy's!!!! I consider myself a connoisseur of the fried bird. My wife is from the UK and has developed a taste for it as well seeing since you don't get fried chicken in the UK the way its done here in the states. Champy's at present time is my all time favorite for non chain fried chicken. There sides are good as well. The mashers are spot on and the beans are definitely a side you should order when your here. Hands down Champy's in Chattanooga is a Champ. Don't miss it if your in the area..

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rossville, Georgia
“"Favorite place on friday evening"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is one of our favorite places to eat. We live fairly close in N. Georgia and ride our motorcycles to Champy's usually for a fun casual friday or sat evening. It's very, very casual, sort of rustic and friendly with outdoor seating. My husband loves the fried chicken and wings. If you have to eat gluten free as I do, you'll have to ask a lot of questions...I've had the cheese & sausage plate a couple times which is good. But I still enjoy being with good company and watching husband and friends enjoy the food.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“OMG, the south can cook!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I am glad I do not live here. I would come way too often! The chicken liver and fried chicken were out of this world. Loved it! Least favorite of our order were the wings. It was overpowered by the vinegar.

Visited May 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Good Chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Good chicken with lots of grease. If you are in the mood for Fried Chicken and in Chattanooga... Check this place out. Not great... But good!