“make this a part of your trip” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 709 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
middle Tennessee
“make this a part of your trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on a recent trip to Chattanooga. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in the area. We went on a Sunday around 1. I was expecting a wait with it being a weekend at lunchtime, but we were seated right away. The place itself is very cool. It's an old 3-story building with a lot of very unique artwork. The only drawback to the place itself was the parking. There is a small lot behind the building. We had no trouble parking since it wasn't busy, but I can certainly see how parking would be an issue on busy days.
As far as the food goes- WOW! It was amazing!! We ordered the FESTO to start- it was really good, but basically just glorified garlic cheese bread. My husband ordered the Macho Man burger and I had the Fru Fru. Both of our meals were absolutely fantastic. The Macho Man comes with a Cajun mayo that tastes just like Zaxby's sauce- I love dipping fries in it. My husband is a beer drinker; I'm not. We ordered the flight of beer for him- 6 4oz samples of house beers. Unfortunately, he didn't like any of the beers. He's more into Miller Lite, so if you're into basic beers, you may want to stick with soda because they don't offer any beers other than house brewed.
I gave this a 4-star rating only because our waitress was clueless and not attentive at all. She brought the flight of beer and never told us what was what. When my husband asked about it, she went to ask the bartender which beers were which. She wrote it on a piece of paper and then handed him a menu so he could read about each of them. Not only was she not knowledgeable about their specialty (beer), but she was also just not attentive at all. She only came to the table when we flagged her down.
Now, my very favorite part of the meal- we had 2 sodas, the flight of beer, two entrees, and an appetizer and it was only $35 including the tip! For the amount and quality of food, I expected to pay much more. Also, this is a place were anyone could be comfortable. Don't be put off by the "Brewhouse" name, kids are welcome.
Make sure to include the Terminal Brewhouse in any trip to Chattanooga.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Nashville, Tennessee
“Fun Stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I went to Chattanooga this past weekend. Based on all the reviews we decided to try The Terminal and we were not disappointed. The food was really good....If you are looking for something lite, this is not the place for you. They had a few veggie options and a kids menu. The beer was really good. We ordered the flight since we were not sure what to get and it was six beers to taste. To be honest I was not expecting a great service and I'm glad I was wrong. The service was great! Also, there was a little bit of everything there, families with children, young adults, older couples. It was a good choice. If you are in the Chattanooga area give this place a try.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Bison Burger& Fries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner last night at the terminal. I had the bison burger and fries. I can't say it was great just the typical. My fries seemed old. My burger was good but nothing better than average.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Valdosta, Georgia
“Make sure this a part of any trip to Chatanooga.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere and the staff are phenomenal. The beer...OMG! I recommend the Southsidenstein, an Oatmeal stout w/ chocolate and coffee overtones. And the Cheese Overload pizza...wow! Very comfortable, casual place to enjoy a beer (or two...) and lite dinner. Music is cutting edge, mellow, and not too loud. The architecture is awesome, as well. Make sure you try The Terminal Brewhouse...you will not be disappointed. I plan to stop back at least 2-3 times during my 4 day stay in Chattanooga.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Absolutely eclectic menu, great beer and fantastic tasting food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stopped by there on a trip to Chattanooga. No regrets, waiter was fantastic as was the food. Only issue is choosing what to get from a BIG menu with lots of choices. My wife got the the stuffed veggie (added chicken) - kind of like a calzone but the dough was amazing! I got the a sandwich, with cajun chicken and andoullie sausage, absolutely incredible. We had the local brewed white wheat beer, it was fantastic. Overall, a great spot to eat, neat building, great staff and even better food.

• Visited November 2013