“Clean, safe, with courteous service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #9 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersBronze level
Meridian, Mississippi
“Clean, safe, with courteous service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were very pleased to see what a lovely facility this is. The staff were polite and helpful, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The location on top of a hill was ideal. We will definitely stay here again when passing through this area.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Fort Dix, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I arrived after a 14 hour drive and was ready to chill out. The staff here is very friendly and hotel and grounds are very neat and manicured. Our room was very good to include the A/C which put out nice and cold air. About the only draw backs are the lack of a refrigerator and no room service. I do know this is perhaps the Spartan brand for Marriott but over the years that is what spoiled me so I look for room service. However the front desk has a lot of information for local dining and just down the hill are a few fast foods. Nonetheless, it was a very quiet night, nice and cold in our room and being on the hill gave a somewhat overlook affect I think looking to the SW. Will come back to this property again. Has a pool and gym, both will assist after a long drive and or to relieve stress!

Room Tip: I might suggest 2nd floor only to avoid new guests arriving in the evening with headlights, otherwis...
Green Features: I like the native plants in the front, gives a home type of atmosphere!
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

My family and I stayed at this Fairfield Inn Chattanooga I24/ Lookout Mtn location and were very , very pleased with our stay. The location is excellent for Lookout Mountain vacationers or a 1 night stop on their way south for a beach vacation, as our case was. The indoor-pool was great (our two sons loved it even tho it was a tad chilly), the rooms were the brand-new type of clean , everything was exquisite. Shower was great, breakfast was the normal waffle maker, egg and sausage patty, toast, bagels, cereal and such, was good, and coffee with many different flavor tub additives you could choose from. I would recommend this hotel!! Its up on a hill compared to most of the hotels nearby which gives you a great view of the mountains. Also, the parking lot is VERY well lit for those of us who worry about break-ins. I can't say enough about this hotel or its location. Visit Stone City/Lookout Mountain while you are there!

Room Tip: Ask for a front of the hotel mountain view. It over looks the mountain range as well as the well li...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights. Perfect location to see the sites of Chattanooga. Clean hotel and clean rooms. Everything worked fine - no issues. Breakfast was included and had enough items to pick from to please everyone in our group. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2014
Estero, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

We found our stay at this hotel to be pleasant ... very nice front desk staff, a reasonably priced clean room, pretty comfortable beds, nice breakfast included and very nice EZ Off/On location on I-24. We will stay here again in our travel and can recommend to others.

Cincinnati, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Our family of 5 was Able to stay in a double queen room relatively comfortably on our way home from Florida. Staff was friendly, room was clean. Breakfast in the morning was good. No complaints.

We were able to get up early and go to Rock City, hotel was close enough.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Jeff H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We know you had a lot of choices and we are pleased that you chose us! I am happy to see that based on your comments you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is that all of our guests have an excellent experience. Based on your score it seems we failed to do so. If you would like to discuss this further, I would appreciate any additional feedback you could provide to help us improve. I can be reached by phone at 423-664-4222 or by email jhollis@vhghotels.com. Thanks again for your business and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was so impressed for the price. Got a great deal passing through (under $100 for a night in a king size bed). Super comfy bed. Very clean hotel. Swanky lobby. Friendly staff. Breakfast was good and the breakfast staff was friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain? Share your experiences!