“Very pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
GreenLeadersBronze level
Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
“Very pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed in this hotel. We had originally planned on staying in another hotel in the area, and after one extremely awful night, we were lucky to stay at the Fairfield for the remainder of our stay. After a horrible first night of our trip at another hotel, we were very appreciative of the kind and helpful staff, the clean and updated room and the variety and quality of the breakfast at the Fairfield. We would definitely stay at this hotel again and will remember the hotel chain in the future. If you are coming to Chattanooga, avoid all "budget" hotels and go straight for the Fairfield Inn & Suites. You will be glad you did!

Room Tip: We had a king room at the back of the hotel. It was very nice, but they are building another hotel b...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Clearwater, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

Have stayed at many Fairfields in the past and have always had a good experience, this was even better. The manager, Scott, was a charming host. He spent time talking to the guests and answering all their questions in the most friendly manner. Our room was clean, clean, clean! The bed was comfy, the room quiet, the price good and the breakfast yummy.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Defiance, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Stayed here during a stop-over on a trip to FL. Didn't have a reservation, but the desk clerk was more than accommodating. He could not have been nicer. I was even given a list of FAQs with your key! (Came in handy, as initially there was no sound on the TV - but the answer was right there on my list!) The hotel was extremely clean - from the lobby to the guest room. The breakfast food was good (scrambled eggs & sausage the morning of my stay), and there was a nice variety. If coffee is important, theirs is not very good - rather weak - but the juices were good and milk is available. Overall, great accommodations at a great price!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

This was a very good location for our family to make a weekend trip to Chattanooga to see Ruby Falls and Rock City holiday lights. The hotel is clean and nice with a heated pool. The breakfast in the morning is closer to a full breakfast than continental. The staff was great, knowledgeable about local attractions.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Northport, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

The view from the room was great, we actually took several pictures of the mountains from the parking lot. The location is not too far from Ruby Falls and Rock City. There are some good places to eat within a few blocks, Logan's and Cracker Barrel to name a few. Our room was very clean, only complaint was the noise from the air conditioning in our particular room. The breakfasts were very good also, they had make your own waffles! My wife and I would stay here again any time.

Room Tip: Front of hotel has nice views
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Rogersville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

If you want an excellent hotel experience this is the place . Very nice hotel, very clean and the beds are really soft and nice and you don't find that often. Plenty of restaurants near and close to down town but without all of the hassle of staying down town. And the manager Scott is wonderful very helpful his staff is very friendly and accommodating as well. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed November 2012
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Stayed here one night as we traveled for Thanksgiving. It is very nice, clean and new hotel with a good location for stopping just off the highway. The bed had a tempurpedic mattress which some might think was comfortable but was much too soft for me. I am plus sized and sunk into the mattress which was uncomfortable and bothered my back. Based on the reviews here I asked the gentleman at the check in desk for a room on the opposite side from the highway and he very pleasantly told me it wouldn't matter due to construction on the other side of the hotel and that there was no view on that side. I pleasantly replied that we were there to sleep and not for the view and he put us in a room facing the highway anyway. I didn't feel like making an issue out of it and hoped for the best. The noise from the highway is definitely louder than typical for a hotel. I can only guess it is because it overlooks it and has nothing to block the noise? Either way - between the mattress and the noise I did not sleep well. Others commented on the towels and I agree that they were surprisingly thin - but they were absorbant so were overall ok. The service was friendly and the room was nice for the price. For those who like tempurpedic mattresses and don't mind the highway this would be a good place to stay.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain? Share your experiences!