You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
GreenLeadersBronze level
Alabama
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Omelets were served on the breakfast bar. They were delicious! I asked the General Manager (who was wiping tables, btw) if I could buy them somewhere. He informed me that they were made locally and quick frozen then sold by a food vendor. I think I will book here again just to get another one of those!! :) Also, he informed me that they are going to begin work soon on the construction of an indoor water park connected to the hotel. Should be finished by Summer 2013.

Room Tip: I always request a room on a higher floor and away from the elevator to decrease the noise level. I...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Alamo, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

My husband, son, and his friend stayed here for 2 nights. It was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We had a King suite so we had 2 TV's, one for us and one for the kids. The environment was nice, the staff was friendly, and we felt safe there. It's close to restaurants and there's even a Wal-Mart right across the street. It's only about 6 miles from downtown Chattanooga. The kids swam many times in the pool, and my husband and I even took a dip! It was very refreshing, I just wish they had a hot tub. My husband used the fitness room and said it was nice. The breakfast was complimentary and very good, you just have to make sure you get there before time is up. I would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for the scenic view.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We really needed a 1 BR suite for our family of 4, but for what it was, this was a great value and location.

Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We were traveling to Florida and decided to stopover here for the night. Staff was very friendly and responsive to our needs. We requested a quiet room since this hotel is located close to the interstate. No problem with road noise.The room was clean and comfortable. There's a large Walmart close to the hotel and a few restaurants closeby. We were very happy with our choice and would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way home from FL. We were on the 4th floor do didn't experience any of the noise.

The hotel is very new and very clean. The breakfast was basic in the morning, but great because they had bottled water, juice and milk so if you were in a hurry to get going like we were, you could take your breakfast with you.

It is a little hard to find as our GPS wouldn't recognize the street. It's right off of hwy 24 and at the top of a hill out of the way.

We would definitely stay again if we were traveling thru this area.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

Chattanooga is the half way point for our drive to Florida, and we have stayed at other hotels in the past. This was our first stay at this hotel, and we were very pleased. We will definitely stay here again when we stop in Chattanooga. Our room was very clean and in good condition. Everything in the hotel seems new. The breakfast was good--had both cold and hot options. The desk staff were very nice and helpful. There aren't a lot of options for dinner. We had dinner at a nearby Cracker Barrel restaurant. There is also a new Logan's Roadhouse restaurant. I read other reviews about the hotel being located on a hillside and was worried about it being isolated. It wasn't isolated and wasn't an issue at all...we had a nice view and I felt like the area was safe. This hotel is very nice and is a good value--highly recommended.

Room Tip: It's nice to have a room with a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Pataskala, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Me and my girlfriend were traveling through the area on our way to Pensacola Beach Florida and we needed a place to stop for the night so we decided to stop here. Great choice fairly new hotel and had very clean rooms and helpful staff. Would recomend a room facing Lookout Mountain. Had a great hot breakfast with all the amenities you would want free USA Today Newspaper as well and fast and easy check out was great. Did get to swim in the indoor pool was nice especially driving from Ohio it was nice to get out and stretch the legs with a nice swim. Would stay here again for sure.

Room Tip: Request a room facing lookout mountain very good views.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain? Share your experiences!