“Not a good dog, it's a bad dog all around” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Darien, Illinois
“Not a good dog, it's a bad dog all around”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family and I ate here during a family trip to Chattanooga. They do not offer kid meals so we had to purchase everything separately for them. We ordered one Chicago style hot dog meal (curiously, they wanted to know if I wanted cucumbers on my dog. Um, no) and a brat meal. The meals came with fries and drinks. For the kids I ordered two hot dogs, two fries and two drinks. We were told that for the kids, they could be served on a frisbee for $2 more each (ok, $4 more dollars, no big deal). Our total bill was $45. That is not a typo. $45 for 3 dogs, 1 brat, 4 fries, 4 drinks, and 2 cheap frisbees. They did not offer a receipt at the time of payment.

We waited 1/2 hour to receive our food all the while one of the workers chatted up with a customer (who received their food before ours). I sent my sister to the counter to complain and she was told that we needed to understand that a brat takes 10 minutes. Not sure how 10 minutes = 30 minutes, must be the new math . Our food was delivered to our table after 3 other tables had their food delivered. When I mentioned this to the server, as well as the price of the food, she promptly printed a reciept for me and explained that she didn t even charge us for one of the fries. So, I guess we then paid $45 for 3 dogs, one brat, 3 fries, 4 drinks and two flimsy frisbees. She delivered this news in an untactful, sort of rude way. When I reviewed the receipt and discovered that we were charged $3, instead of $2 for the frisbees, her response was "I know" . What the heck?

Dining here will be an experience out of bizarro world. You will think you ve been magically transported to a strange other world where bad service, overcharging, and rude employees are the norm. They should change their name to Bad Dog.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Best veggie dogs in the area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Wonderful french fries, really good pickles and dark brown mustard, and excellent carrot cake cupcakes with Cream Cheese icing

Visited April 2012
“Fun and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great food...creative stock offerings, and plenty of choices to customize. Even the tomato basil soup was delicious!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cohutta, Georgia
“Fun and Quirky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

I took one of my children (he's a hot dog fanatic) here to try out their hot dogs. We were not disappointed! The hot dogs were wonderful with fun toppings (I had a BLT dog) and the service was fabulous. And the fries. I dream about those fries!

alabama
“Great for a hotdog”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

The hot dogs were delicious. There are several sauces to choose from and dog varieties from around the country. The fries are great. It was 104 outside and it was nice and warm inside as well. The A/C just couldn't keep up.

Visited July 2012