You added Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West
Ranked #30 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Casselberry, Florida
“Good stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for one night to visit Rock City, we loved the location being surrounded bu mountains and is also only about ten minutes from Rock City and Ruby Falls. There's a nice little indoor pool and yummy free breakfast. We very much enjoyed the stay, the room was clean and the staff was friendly.

Room Tip: I booked my room through a Chattanooga package deal. It was worth it.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
TameikaMurray, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Clinton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Chattanooga to if you're travellng with a pet. Nice location near Lookout Mountain and close to every major attraction in town. Excellent Breakfast with hot food. Very clean room and super friendly staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
TameikaMurray, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and that we made you and your family very comfortable. We look forward to your next stay.

Glen Carbon, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We booked this room through Expedia (never used that site before). The room was big enough and had two queen beds and a pullout couch, which was perfect for us (2 adults and two teenage daughters). However, it was a smoking room (we requested non-smoking), and it smelled like an ashtray (makes sense since there were ashtrays in the room). We called down to the front desk and asked for a non-smoking room, but they were sold out. The woman working the front desk was not at all friendly and made no apologies. The room was also hot...air conditioning unit hardly worked. The breakfast was mediocre...nothing special. Overall, I was not happy with this hotel and would not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
TameikaMurray, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel, breakfast and our staff during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future. To discuss your stay further, please contact the hotel directly, and ask for the General Manager.
Soddy Daisy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed at the Country Inn & Suites off I-24 West just outside Chattanooga TN. Very nice, clean, homey and the staff absolutely so friendly! Truly know you are in the south! Breakfast was delightful, huge suite, great night's sleep in our King bed. We will definitely stay again when in town.
PS We were just settling into the room, when the phone rang and it was the front desk asking if our room was ok and could they do anything for us! WOW, how nice was that!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next stay.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I've never stayed in a Country Inn before, but I have a positive impression of the chain after staying in this one. The staff was very friendly and were glad to help my family. The suite was clean, comfortable, and modern.

I do have a couple minor complaints. The toilet did need to be recaulked, but that is my only complaint about the bathroom. I slept on the pullout sleeper sofa, and it was somewhat uncomfortable. My family said that the beds were good, but I could not say the same for the sofa. We stayed on a Friday night, and breakfast started at 7 a.m. on weekends (and 6:30 on weekdays). In my opinion, that's too late for breakfast to start. I'm an early riser, and I would have liked to eat breakfast at 6:30 at the latest. However, when I did get down there, the breakfast was ready on time, and the person working the breakfast area kept everything well-stocked.

Good job, Country Inn. If I ever spend the night again in Chattanooga, I'll stop here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
TameikaMurray, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, July 26, 2013

Alabaster, Alabama, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We drove in late and had a room booked with Hotels.com for non smoking. The room that was given to us was a smoking room with no non smoking rooms left. When we opened the room it had NOT been cleaned. The staff at the front desk was very helpful in getting us relocated next door. If you book thru Hotels.com for this hotel be sure to call ahead to be sure the room you booked is available because the inventory does not link correctly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Candace,

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards. We are also glad to hear the staff were able to assist in relocating you to another room.
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived earlier than check in and our room was not ready so we went to lunch. When we can back clerk named Tomorrow, went in search for a room that was ready. We had a good stay, my kids loved the pool and the although the breakfast person was very busy she kept items stocked. The manager was very receptive to comments I had. I also work in a hotel and was very pleased with my stay.

Can't wait to see Chattanooga again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
TameikaMurray, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West, responded to this review, July 9, 2013

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Carlson _ Chattanooga I-24 West? Share your experiences!