“clean” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West to your Saves list
Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3801 Cummings Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37419   |
Ranked #47 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Indianapolis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Chose to overpay because we were told the rooms were newly renovated. Pulled around the back to our room and saw two guys sitting on the ground in front of one of the rooms with carpet squares and power tools. Walked into an over-powering paint smell. Surface appearance was ok. My husband, who has asthma, noticed the bedding smelled like smoke when he went to bed. Thought he could tough it out but as we tossed and turned in the bed the smell became worse. Called the front desk early the next morning when we couldn't take it anymore and the clerk simply said "Ew" and "I will have them strip the whole bed." We were checking out so that did nothing for us. We noticed the bedding had a cigarette burn. Should have been stripped prior to being given to us or anyone else requesting a mom-smoking room. To make matters even worse I saw two roaches. Now I have to worry about whether or not any climbed into our luggage. Again, told the clerk who did not seem sympathetic. Stay away. There have to be better options.

• Stayed October 2012
Germantown, Tennessee, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We arrived and parking was terrible due to semi trailors around the parking lot. We checked in, and walked into a dirty room. The carpets were terribly stained, there was dust and cobwebs at the tops of door frames, one of the pillows had a stain on the pillow cover, the mattress' were worn out. I found out when I checked out they were doing some remodeling to the hotel. I wasn't informed in any shape form or fashion the hotel was being remodeled or would have stayed somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hinesville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I choose this hotel from Wyndham Rewards as it was a half way stop from my home to St. Louis, MO where I was going to attend an MCCW conference. The hotel was convent and right off I24. I had no trouble booking my rooms to and from St. Louis. There was 6 women travel to the conference. The hotel was clean and very nice when we arrived late at night. My only problem was when I check the return reservations they were not their and I had to make the reservations again. I usually stay at Day Inns when we travel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West

Address: 3801 Cummings Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37419
Location: United States > Tennessee > Chattanooga
#6 Best Value Hotel in Chattanooga
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West Hotel Chattanooga
Chattanooga Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Chattanooga Lookout Mountain West, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.