“Awesome service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #57 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Awesome service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

If you come on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday you will get the most friendly service from Katie. She will do everything she can to make your stay comfortable and pleasant. The rooms are very clean you get a full size fridge microwave stove and sink to wash dishes in. All the rooms i have been in have 32inch flat screen tvs and very comfortable beds. All the rooms seem to be a little different then each other so stays may very. i havent been in a bad room yet though.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the highway can be loud with the traffic and all but the ones in front are quiet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Michael – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I’m thrilled that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that our staff, especially Katie, provided you with such great customer service. I will be sure to pass your kind remarks on to her and the rest of our staff. As well, I’m happy that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen during your visit. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I dont tend to give a 5 for any hotel and think this Extended Stay America deserved it. As soon as we checked in the Manager and Asst. Manager were so nice. They were very helpful if I had any problems also. We were able to get a first floor room (they dont have an elevater) and we travel with a lot of stuff so that was awesome. Our room was perfect for the two of us. The flat screen tv was great and they had a lot more channels than any other hotel. The laundry was also nice. I really didnt have any problems. It was also really close to shopping and a ton of restaurants. The price was good and the staff was wonderful. Hopefully it stays around the same price so the next time we are in Chattanooga we can stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Meggan - It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are so thrilled to hear that the services provided and the amenities we offered made your stay so much more enjoyable. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and it would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I had a great stay there. The staff was very kind and will cut up with you. I dropped in every day just to have a couple of laughs. The room was clean, honestly the only problem had was with my key not working so they gave me another one.

Room Tip: Get a room on a lower floor
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Michael - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about all of us. I'm glad that we could provide you with daily laughs and great customer service. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Knoxville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed 3 weeks, and nothing but headache after 1st week. They overcharged my credit card by 3 times the amount, also I had to BEG to get my room cleaned. Which it only got cleaned once in 3 weeks. When I told the desk they pulled my card and said it was cleaned. They try to argue the fact, and I offered them to check themselves, since they didn't believe me. Also I seen roaches and they said they would spray next day, but I still seen them afterwards. To top the whole experience of I get back home and check my back acct and found out the charged me $18.75 without my permission, I called office and guess what they didn't know why I was charged, and didn't even offer to find out either. So I guess I'll have to try contact management tomorrow. Only good I can say about this place is it was cheap, but NOT HAPPY AT ALL.... I spoke with numerous other friends that were staying there and they had same problems.

• Stayed October 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the billing error and also the issues you experienced with our housekeeping service. While I am glad that we were touch base about the errors to your bill and rectify them, I am disheartened that we were unable to provide you with a clean room during your stay. In response, please know, I am working closely with our housekeeping team on improving our cleaning procedures and reviewing their scheduling policies to ensure this type of situation is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Decent but room had a smell, $5 extra to have a room on ground floor, very limited services and lots of stray dogs and cats. Kinda creepy. Staff is nice and friendly, laundry works well but kitchen in room leave a lot to be desired.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Lance - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Your comments in regards to the staff and our on-site laundry facilities are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that your stay overall did not meet your expectations. In response, I am working with the staff to enhance our offerings so they are more in line with our company's high standards.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at ctn2@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Houston, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

booked room on line for 8 (eight) days, at 39.99/night with a 20 % promo discount (I realize that doesnot include taxes), check in great friendly staff, quick. Went to room-opened door-STINCH of DOG PISS and the lounge chair was badly stained and stunk. Went back to desk, was told that there were no other rooms available, went back to room-opened windows to air out the room, went to Walmart, picked up a can of Frebreez, came back to spray room and chair, found the kitchen sink and counter swarming with piss ants (underneath cabinet also where trash can was), and the kitchen faucet with a drippy drip and water pooling on the counter behind the faucet-leaking down under the cabinet- went back to front desk and wanted to cancel my reservation but was told that I already checked in and that my stay was "nonrefundable". SO guess I had to make the best of it-since I had no other funds to go and stay elsewhere. I went back to Walmart for a can of ant spray. My daughter and her family were in the process of moving so my 4 yr old grandson came to visit for a few hours while they moved. (HE told me "smells ucky MomMom")- took his shoes off to come and sit on the bed with MomMom and watch TV and within several trips off of the bed and walking across the rug his PREVIOUSLY WHITE SOCKS were black and smelly!!-He even noticed and wanted to go back home to his house. When I went to check out, I was informed that I still owed for an "8th" day -since it was never charged to my bill-however on my copy of the reservation that I printed when I booked for my stay, CLEARLY stated "8" nights and according to my calculations I was already charged for this "fine NONREFUNDABLE stay"

Room Tip: wouldn't it be nice if you could "SEE the actual room before you paid"
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am delighted to read your remarks about the staff friendliness and efficient check in. However, I am very sorry that the room had a bad odor and the guest service representative mis-informed you that you could not cancel your reservation. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am meeting with each staff member to discuss the proper policy to cancel a reservation.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at ctn2@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good weekly rates and they allow pets (for an additional fee). It's certainly not the Ritz-Carlton, but it's hard to beat the price. Safe area without a lot of foot traffic, but you will need to drive to get to any restaurants or a grocery store. Rooms have 2 stove eyes, microwave, large refrigerator/freezer, and coffee maker. There are a few dishes; plates, bowls, silverware and a couple of small pots. Flat screen TV (probably around 40") with extended basic cable.

There is an additional $5 per night charge to stay on the ground floor. Doors are exposed to the outside so the room did have a slight smell of smoke even though I was in a non-smoking room. All of the staff have been extremely helpful and friendly. Laundry room on site ($2 per washer, $2 per dryer).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We appreciate you letting us know that your room had a slight smoke smell. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with excellent service.

Been to Extended Stay America - Chattanooga - Airport? Share your experiences!