“A wee bit tired around the edges” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Inn

You added Clarion Inn to your Saves list
Clarion Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3641 Cummings Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37419 (Formerly Hampton Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #35 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
“A wee bit tired around the edges”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2006

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week in October 2006.

Friendly and helpful staff
Clean Room with the exception of the carpet - which I will detail later.
Nice breakfast
Convenient location
Near shopping: Wal-Mart, Cracker Barrel, gas stations
Reasonably comfortable beds - but not the new bedding in our room. The bedding was newer and very nice, just not the down comforter we would have enjoyed.

Room a bit "tired" looking in decor and accessories. Not up to the usual Hampton Inn standards.
Carpet so dirty that my husband left black foot prints on the bathroom tile and in the tub!
We had to ask that the lounge chair in the room be replaced as it was quite old and did not recline. We did get a new chair and ottoman as a replacement.

I would probably not stay at this property again if I was not a Hilton Honors member. However, since I am, I would probably stay if I was in town for a night. Not for a week though.

• Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)

Been to Clarion Inn? Share your experiences!