My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a week in October 2006.
Friendly and helpful staff
Clean Room with the exception of the carpet - which I will detail later.
Near shopping: Wal-Mart, Cracker Barrel, gas stations
Reasonably comfortable beds - but not the new bedding in our room. The bedding was newer and very nice, just not the down comforter we would have enjoyed.
Room a bit "tired" looking in decor and accessories. Not up to the usual Hampton Inn standards.
Carpet so dirty that my husband left black foot prints on the bathroom tile and in the tub!
We had to ask that the lounge chair in the room be replaced as it was quite old and did not recline. We did get a new chair and ottoman as a replacement.
I would probably not stay at this property again if I was not a Hilton Honors member. However, since I am, I would probably stay if I was in town for a night. Not for a week though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn