Clean, nice room. We went to Chattanooga on a whim without reservations, and ended up here for out second night (the first night's hotel was a disaster). Our fault that the only availability they had left was a smoking room. We took it. Unfortunately the room still had a lingering cigarette smell, but otherwise the it was clean and spacious. The service was adequate and the breakfast was nice. Very convenient to Lookout Mountain/ Ruby Falls/ Rock City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from everywhere you want to be and everything you want see in Chattanooga and Lookout Mountain. We are at the bottom of beautiful Lookout Mountain with easy access to the interstate to get to all the parks, sports fields, downtown, and North or South on I-75 if you are traveling. We are just a few miles to Ruby Falls, Incline Railway, and Rock City. Enjoy the area without the worry of spending too much. Complimentary breakfast buffet, quiet outdoor pool, and close to a variety of restaurants some in walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga-w-i-24/Lookout Mountain Hotel Chattanooga
- Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain
- Chattanooga Hampton Inn