“Homewood Suites Chattanooga” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
Ranked #40 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Fairburn, United States
“Homewood Suites Chattanooga”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had a pleasant stay. Just a couple of glitches but would stay again. Couple of carpet stains, sisters room had a soiled comforter and dining chairs in both suites were quite worn. All the other furnishings were great.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear John F-
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on trip advisor. We are always glad to hear when someone has a great stay. We will be replacing the chairs and comforters, hope you can come back for a return visit to see the updated rooms!

Sally Oursler, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Fort Myers, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Entire staff are top notch. From check in to check out and everything in between. Room was clean and very fresh. Hotel is welcoming upon arrival. Location is great if your a foodie due to an abundance of eateries and a major mall within a 5 minute drive. If you need something to do or somewhere to go the staff can point you in the right direction.

Dear Ryan R-
Great reveiw! Thank you for posting.

Sally Ourlser, General Manager
Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was driving to Atlanta with my family and decided to stay here for the night. I am a loyal HHonors member and I really wanted to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. I was glad it was full! This hotel has everything you need. The suite was perfect for my family. The beds were comfortable, the front desk staff was EXCELLENT. (I checked in in the late evening. A young African American man and African American woman were switching shifts. Both were excellent, kind, and attentive. I am very happy with this hotel. I have generally ignored this Hilton brand but I think I might just start staying there

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear SadricAmber,
Thanks for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I loved to read how well you were taken care of by Troy and Jeanette. They are truly an asset to our hotel. Hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future.

Jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I wasn't expecting the royal treatment based on the price. There is a ton of value to this hotel and its staff! Don't pass this one up! The distance to downtown was a bit more than some may want, but I was able to hire a cab to take me downtown for about $25.

Dear David R-
Thank you for your kind words. I love to hear great things about the hotel.

CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have visited this hotel twice within about one months time. The first time, despite them not having the room that we had actually booked, their service and willingness to please made it a very pleasant stay. This second time we had so much trouble getting the room cleaned that we finally just gave up. We stayed for 5 nights and they didn't clean the room once! We talked to the clerk at the desk before leaving for the day (on several occasions) and they said that they would have the room cleaned for us - but it wasn't. We had to track down our own towels and my guests in the 2nd bedroom never got new ones. We have liked the breakfast and supper options during the week but were very frustrated with the housekeeping item this go around.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear cordonez -
Thank you for taking the time to visit Trip Advisor. I was sorry to read that you had issues with housekeeping. I did research this and found that the no service sign was on the door daily. I do know we try to take care of all of our guests. I hope that you will give a chance to show you how much we value your business.
Petal, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is an awesome hotel -- very clean, convenient to the interstate and lots of retail, and a great value. I was overwhelmed at the what is offered in the room -- it features a full kitchen, sitting area, comfortable bed, and full bathroom. I will definitely be staying here next time that I'm in the Chattanooga area!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Mkolvites-
Thank you posting your wonderful review. Hope you return soon!

Sally Oursler, GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stopped here on the way home from florida and I was hesitant based on some reviews before mine. I also was using hilton points so I wondered how good the room would be.
It was perfect for my husband, myself and our son.
Bing able to close room off while getting dressed was great.
It had a very nice kitchen for us to store some food for breakfast the next day and 2 TVs for winding down.
It does need more room in the breakfast room as someone else pointed out.
The staff was very friendly and attentive.
The room was a perfect setup and quiet for getting a good rest.
Will definitely use this hotel as our stopping point in the future!
Thanks to the staff...
Thanks

Room Tip: The room with 2 beds is the way to go its family's - you can spread out nicely...
Dear Momsep-
Thank you for taking the time to review our site before coming. I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expections. Hope you choose us again in the future when traveling to Chattanooga.

Sally Oursler, GM

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!