“A great place near Hamilton Place Mall” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2250 Center Street, Chattanooga, TN 37421   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early, Save Big
Ranked #43 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Tennessee
“A great place near Hamilton Place Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was driving to Atlanta with my family and decided to stay here for the night. I am a loyal HHonors member and I really wanted to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. I was glad it was full! This hotel has everything you need. The suite was perfect for my family. The beds were comfortable, the front desk staff was EXCELLENT. (I checked in in the late evening. A young African American man and African American woman were switching shifts. Both were excellent, kind, and attentive. I am very happy with this hotel. I have generally ignored this Hilton brand but I think I might just start staying there

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear SadricAmber,
Thanks for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. I loved to read how well you were taken care of by Troy and Jeanette. They are truly an asset to our hotel. Hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the future.

Sally Oursler, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I wasn't expecting the royal treatment based on the price. There is a ton of value to this hotel and its staff! Don't pass this one up! The distance to downtown was a bit more than some may want, but I was able to hire a cab to take me downtown for about $25.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear David R-
Thank you for your kind words. I love to hear great things about the hotel.

CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have visited this hotel twice within about one months time. The first time, despite them not having the room that we had actually booked, their service and willingness to please made it a very pleasant stay. This second time we had so much trouble getting the room cleaned that we finally just gave up. We stayed for 5 nights and they didn't clean the room once! We talked to the clerk at the desk before leaving for the day (on several occasions) and they said that they would have the room cleaned for us - but it wasn't. We had to track down our own towels and my guests in the 2nd bedroom never got new ones. We have liked the breakfast and supper options during the week but were very frustrated with the housekeeping item this go around.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear cordonez -
Thank you for taking the time to visit Trip Advisor. I was sorry to read that you had issues with housekeeping. I did research this and found that the no service sign was on the door daily. I do know we try to take care of all of our guests. I hope that you will give a chance to show you how much we value your business.
Petal, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

This is an awesome hotel -- very clean, convenient to the interstate and lots of retail, and a great value. I was overwhelmed at the what is offered in the room -- it features a full kitchen, sitting area, comfortable bed, and full bathroom. I will definitely be staying here next time that I'm in the Chattanooga area!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
SallyOursler, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear Mkolvites-
Thank you posting your wonderful review. Hope you return soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stopped here on the way home from florida and I was hesitant based on some reviews before mine. I also was using hilton points so I wondered how good the room would be.
It was perfect for my husband, myself and our son.
Bing able to close room off while getting dressed was great.
It had a very nice kitchen for us to store some food for breakfast the next day and 2 TVs for winding down.
It does need more room in the breakfast room as someone else pointed out.
The staff was very friendly and attentive.
The room was a perfect setup and quiet for getting a good rest.
Will definitely use this hotel as our stopping point in the future!
Thanks to the staff...
Thanks

Room Tip: The room with 2 beds is the way to go its family's - you can spread out nicely...
Dear Momsep-
Thank you for taking the time to review our site before coming. I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expections. Hope you choose us again in the future when traveling to Chattanooga.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at this Homewood Suites. Amy at the front desk was friendly upon check-in and had my room ready according to my preferences. Dinner that evening was very good, along with the home made cookies. That is the nice thing about Homewood Suites by providing dinner each evening so there is no need to leave to go out to dinner, plus it is part of the room rate. The breakfast was delicious as well with real scrambled eggs, cereal, juice, etc. All staff members were very friendly and wanted to assure my stay was comfortable. The fitness center was adequately equipped with two treadmills, elliptical, exercise ball (which needed more air), weight balls, floor mats, etc. The suites make you feel you are at home and not in a hotel room. Bed was comfortable as well. This will be my home again when I visit Chattanooga next time. This is a great value for the money...give it a try!

Dear RSTraveler1,
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. I love to hear when our associates go above and beyond. Amy certainly is an asset to our organization and we are very glad to have her. Hope I get the opportunity to meet you on your next visit.

Cartersville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

very dirty and noisy pictures on website are old because rooms are very old chairs coming apart doors not closing so upset. the only good thing is there is is two bedrooms and bathrooms but other than that such a disappointment. the fridge made so much noise you could not sleep and the outside noise was worse. My sheets were dirty and torn the bathrooms had not been properly clean worst hotel experience .

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Chattanooga/Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!