“Bad stay became a great stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown

You added Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown to your Saves list
Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2431 Williams Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408 (Formerly Rodeway Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #36 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
“Bad stay became a great stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

From:Angel Dear Red Roof Plus and Suites, My stay went all wrong when I went in my room. However the front desk guy Gary was very nice and professional he made my stay become better and move really quick to take care of us. We was in room 212. So the only reason why I will not write what I want is because Gary gave my family hope that your hotel is a great place.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had last minute business delay in Chattanooga last night and quickly looked for motel close to our meeting site. I checked rates close by our location and found this Diamond! I walked in without reservation and was warmly greeted by front desk manager, Gary with a smile and warm welcome to Chattanooga! He was refreshing and quick to help with room needs, at a very competitive rate. There was fresh coffee, juice and fruit in lobby area. Gary directed to us for best parking and directions to room. He advised us of recent upgrades to their rooms and amenities. WOW, when I walked into our room with wonderful living area, new bed, large flat screen TV, microwave, fridge, in room coffee and snacks, I was impressed! This Red Roof PLUS is now our place to stay in Chattanooga. The location is very convenient to area attractions, downtown and easy access to interstate. Our business was appreciated and treated as guest, not walk in customer!! Great place for business and family

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Would not honor room rate booked thru another company, could not find hotel reservation, when asked to get someone else to help I was told to call the company I booked through and find another place to stay. The manager on duty could care less. Traveling 12 hours to hear this is not something I want to her. Booked another hotel and never stayed at this chain of hotels and NEVER will!

Room Tip: Try another hotel!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Lithonia, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

I was reluctant about Red Roof based on past experiences, but the new Red Roof PLUS was a major upgrade from yrs past. The hotel room was cozy and surprisingly romantic! Yaleidy was an excellent host!

Room Tip: Choose the King Suite Deluxe with Jacuzzi, we didn't want to leave the room.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Northport, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

We decided to book a last minute trip to Chattanooga to go to the Aquariam so we called and booking was very easy. We arrived about 2 hours before the pool closed my 3 and 4 year old were very excited to get to swim but they has already closed the pool and the front desk clerk said there was nothing they could do about it :( needless to say the children were disappointed. Now onto the room..... It was nice and clean the only issue was the phone and wifi did not work and in the bathroom the glue from the tile was seeping through the floor. Breakfast was mediocre. Overall the staff was great and the price was reasonable.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Hernando
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

Hotel was clean, staff friendly and helpful. This is not really a downtown hotel. It is right next to the 24 highway off ramp and therefore noisy as far as traffic. They have gone to the vinyl "wood look" flooring in the rooms and this makes foot traffic overhead very noisy especially if someone moves a table. Great as far as allergyproblems and cleanliness though. We were in a king with sofa on 2nd floor. Heard every footstep upstairs and tables (?) being moved. The back exit door on the first floor slammed shut all the time. Breakfast was so/so. The bathroom was tight as far as placement of the sink and toilet causing you to try to fit between the sink and toilet to use hei sink. Difficult for my husband who is 6' to step back and wash his face. Table lights nice as they have outlets on base. Bright bulbs. Bed was very comfortable, extra pillows in room.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side might not be noisy as far as expressway traffic.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Taylors, SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

A great place to stay and a very good deal with a good location with a very helpful staff. I believe the rooms have been upgraded the one I stayed in was like new and the staff were friendly and helpful with locations of places to go and eat. I will stay again when I go back.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
RedroofChatt, Owner at Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown, responded to this review, November 10, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel and the staff. Yes we just remodeled our hotel completely. I am glad that our guest are enjoying the new décor of the hotel. We look forward to having you again as our guest next time you are in Chattanooga.

Dhaval
owner

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ & Suites Chattanooga - Downtown? Share your experiences!