* Hallways REALLY hot, even in March
* Our fridge didn't work and the man at the desk acted like we were stupid....... asked at first if we had turned it on??? Then when we indicated that we had, in fact, turned it on and additionally we had checked to see if it was plugged in.... he said he'd take care of it. We went to eat and came back.... he said he "fixed it"....... "by turning it on" .... :o( So we went upstairs and it was NOT, in fact, working!!! We complained again and he said nothing could be done until the next day..... So we went out that next morning and came back a bit before lunch and inquired if it had been taken care of? "Not yet" It DID eventually get taken care of, but it was irksome!!!
* Rather noisy, but we had an ocean sound machine to take care of that....
* The area LOOKED unsafe and we almost didn't stay once we saw that.... however, we had no troubles during our entire stay! (that may be a pro???)
* No 24 hour coffee supply........ which was only a problem for my husband...
* Itty bitty breakfast space to eat in...... which ended up okay as my hubby and son brought breakfast up to the room for me after the first day!
* The room was large, bright and clean.
* Air conditioner worked really well.
* The breakfast was a hit with my teen son who loved the wafflemaker.... and there was enough variety that everyone was happy.
* In the evenings the pool was full of people having a blast... good if you have little kids!
* We had the best maid ever.... Trecia. (I'd ask for a room assigned to her.....)
* If you had somewhere to go, they printed you out custom directions to that location and back to the hotel.
* We loved the beds. They were VERY comfortable and we slept soundly.
* The hotel is actually centrally located to everything.... you can't walk to any of it, but it is easy to get anywhere.
* Plenty of shampoo, conditioner, soap etc. supplied, and the towels were folded in a fancy fan shape.
* The drawers were completely clean inside, (I checked with a Lysol wipe) and I put my clothing in there with no qualms.
* Best Pro of all: No pets allowed.... so the carpet was exceptionally clean and I had no problems walking around in my socks, which remained white!!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.