“Superb staff” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Superb staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have stayed many times over the past 12 months and each time the staff have been absolutely brilliant.
They are all very friendly and always willing to help, nothing seems to be too much trouble.
A warm welcome is always given and is appreciated, by regular customers, but they also extend the same welcome to new customers.
A special mention for Jessica Wilheit,Darla Carney,Alison,Josh,Nick,Susan,Kevin andTrina. Who all made my time there great, from helping with the TV channels,printing airline tickets,chasing up lost mobile phone,providing local directions,car hire assistance and when the do not disturb sign was on for long periods caring to ensure evrything was ok, the list is endless and I want to extend my heart felt thanks.
They made my stays like a home from home and I hope to return some day.
I totally recommend you use this hotel if you are in the Chattanooga area.

Room Tip: In summer months I would recommend a ground floor room with access to the courtyard/pool areas.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor for your recent stay with us here at Chattanooga Courtyard I75 at Hamilton Place and your kind words about our “Super Staff” We are very pleased you felt at home and that we provided you with all your needs. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Spent the night on our way home to Canada from Florida and it was wonderful. Accommodations were very nice. Check in clerk great and when asked about restaurant suggested J Alexander's with a free appetizer. Good suggestion. Gentlemen at the Bistro in the morning very friendly and helpful. Manager spoke to his "guests" during breakfast stopping at each table. Nice change, everyone I'm sure, felt special. Will refer to everyone looking for a place to stay in Chattanooga.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor for your recent stay with us here at Chattanooga Courtyard I-75 Hamilton Place. We are so pleased you enjoyed our Bistro for breakfast. We make it a point to have every guest feel special and receive only the best service! Our staff looks forward to seeing you on your next stay.
Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We are returning to Indiana from spring break in Florida and stopped here because it's our halfway point and the reviews are great. So excited to hit the PF Chang's for dinner then the hot tub that is pictured before we go to bed. Well, there is no hot tub. They closed it permanently but left the advertising on the site and signs up in the hallways. So disappointing. We seriously would have stayed somewhere else with a hot tub had we known. We asked about it and were told by a maintenance guy(?) that they kept it at 102* and people were having heart attacks so they will be closing all their hot tubs in their hotels. Being that this is the main reason we stay where we stay, we will no longer look at Marriott as an option. :(

I should mention the receptionist, Allison, was super. Very welcoming and friendly. First impression to the hotel was great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. We are sorry for the inconvenience you had with not being able to use the hot tub. Our team strives to make every guest feel welcome and appreciated. We thank you for the kind words about Allison and glad to hear she made a great impression.
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The customer service from all the personnel was excellent! I had some extenuating circumstances and the management assisted to make the stay comfortable. I would recommend this hotel without any reservations(pun intended)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback for your recent stay with us here at Courtyard I-75 Hamilton Place on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased to hear we were able to make your stay comfortable and look forward to seeing you again!
Carrollton, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I have been staying at this location about once a month for almost a year now. During that time, on a consistent basis, we have noticed many positives and felt it was time to say these things in writing.

We have always been greeted with friendliness and courtesy by the front desk personnel. They are unfailingly helpful and have consistently done everything possible to assist us as we check in and and during our stay.

Our room is always clean, fresh and inviting.

The breakfast and dinner served at the Bistro is consistently fresh and delicious. The staff is attentive without going overboard.

In short, the people and service at this Marriott location could easily be a training video for new hires of all levels in within this corporation. This is how they all should be run.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
We here at Courtyard I-75 thank you for your business and your feedback on Trip Advisor. We pride ourselves on excellence and want every guest to have a relaxing stay. We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed our delicious menu in the Bistro and look forward to serving you on your next stay.
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

My hustand and I recently stayed at this property and we were very happy with the decision. Everyone was very helpful and the rooms were uptodate and clean. This location is easy to get to and virtually you can park the car and walk to any type of dining that you want. Probably one of the best Marriott properties that I have stayed at. Thanks.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the Excellent Feedback on Trip Advisor! We are pleased to hear that our staff and amenities have met ALL your expectations. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit here at Courtyard I-75.
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

This was the GREATEST place. Stopped here because it had a bar in the lobby. The bartender, Susan was fantastic. We went down for A drink and ended up sitting there for several hours. Nick was at the front desk and he made everything so easy for us, great humor and the best personality. The rooms were spotless and the beds were so comfortable. I meet Darla the next morning, she is the housekeeper, and let her know how much we appreciated how clean everything was. I know I went on and on here but it was such a great experience. I will definatly stay HERE again but I will also be looking for other Courtyards on my other travels. Thanks guys!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Rick C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga I-75, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for the Great feedback on Trip Advisor! We are so happy your stay with us exceeded your expectations. We here at Courtyard I-75 pride ourselves on excellent service for all our guests. We look forward to making your next visit even better.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga I-75? Share your experiences!