“Kids Museum” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 55 Attractions in Chattanooga
Type: Children's Museums, Museums
Activities: Leisure education
More attraction details
Owner description: Four areas of exhibits including art, music, invention and science.
White, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Kids Museum”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

The museum was ok but the top outside area was closed due to redo and updating. Our kids had fun but not as fun as the first time we went.

Macon, Georgia, USA
“Wonderful family outing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

So much to explore at this children's attraction in downtown chattanooga! Indoor play area, dinosaur dig, music/theater area, crafts/art area, reading room... plus always a seasonal exhibit. Renovated rooftop area reopens Nov 2013. About $12 per person (adults and children). Memberships offered. Can easily spend a few hours here. Walking distance to Tennessee Aquarium and River Walk. Great fun.

Roswell, GA
“Children's Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great museum for young and old alike. My boys, ages 5 and 8, had a great time. My husband and I were also entertained and educated.

Visited July 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Fun for kids of all ages ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My girls are 3 and 7 and loved this museum. It is very hands on with lots of educational attractions. I think my wife and I had as much fun as they did.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“So much to do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

My 8 and 5 year old daughters absolutely loved it! We stayed for 3 hours and could have stayed much longer, especially in the art center. Lots of cute areas! Will definitely revisit when we are back in Chattanooga.