“Kindness in the middle of nowhere” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park

You added Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4459 Veterans Memorial Hwy, Caryville, TN 37714   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Caryville
Tampa, FL
“Kindness in the middle of nowhere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

This hotel isn't your typical Hampton. I stay at them frequently for my business trips. This one in the mountains of Tennessee, is outdated, but very clean. The rooms reminded me more of my grandmas guest room as opposed to a Hampton Inn room. I actually mean this as a compliment! Nothing fancy, but somehow it was still homey. Maybe it was all of the photos on the walls, Im not sure. Like I said, its outdated..nothing fancy at all. It was late when I checked in sp I didn't notice right away..but I had a walk out balcony over looking a lake and the mountains. What a beautiful view! I travel 100% for work..and when given the opportunity again, I will absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Johns Creek, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In general I have been pleased with Hampton Inns and seek them out when on the road. That is how we stayed here. Got late so pulled off for the night. I felt this location was below the quality I have come to expect from Hampton.

There are a lot of artifacts in this location which one may or may not find interesting. They have a somewhat homey feel to the lobby with a nice fireplace. I felt the staff was very polite, especially the breakfast lady.

Good: Clean and reasonable sized room.
Typical Hampton breakfast which gives good choices and is plentiful. For those that are unfamiliar: waffle machine, industrial type scrambled eggs, biscuits/gray, coffee/juice, oatmeal, cold cereal, toast/bagel/muffin, fruit.

Bad: Somewhat dated-our room had peeling wallpaper and frayed carpet.
Toilet made noise during the night.
Radiator is on or off-no real thermostat so hard to keep room comfortable.
I felt the rate was high for the location.
Front desk was unwilling to help me with Hilton honors points as I did not have my card with me. Simply gave me a phone number to call to handle it on my own. Other locations have gone above and beyond that level of service.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Vicksburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is a great place to stay, but the most impressive thing are all the photos and narrative in the hallways about the history of moon shine production in the Tennessee hills. Allow an hour or so just to see all the history. The contents of the hallways are like a museum.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a pleasant surprise to find this place. You rarely see a place striving to be better by paying attention to the little things. From the cookies & apples at the lobby, to the pleasant fire place in the guest rooms, to the owner visiting and chatting with the guests during breakfast. I seldom stay at a lower star hotel but I was quite curious to see what all the fuss was about. I will reccommend this hotel to my friends & family traveling thru TN.

• Stayed December 2014
Parma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This Hampton Inn is well maintained. It has great charm with Hack Ayers antiques, photos and old cars. The hotel is spotless. Hack meets and greets his guests each morning at breakfast. He is such a pleasure to chat and have breakfast with. Sherry Muse is a great General Manager. We would highly recommend this hotel. It is centrally located off the Cove Lake exit on Interstate 75.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed here before because of the location. I returned because of the great experience I had the first time. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The quality of the room and my sleep was great too. I will be back when I need a room in this vicinity.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tampa FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was happy to return to this gem of a Hampton Inn! Eclectic, fascinating and an amazing value, I can find nothing average about this place. The furniture in the lobby and in the breakfast area was worth the price the price of the stay alone.Llamas, antique autos, sculptures and a fascinating owner make for a rewarding stay. Don't change a thing!!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park? Share your experiences!