“Room 114 is terrible...........” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Paris Landing Park Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Buchanan
Paris Landing Park Inn
You added Paris Landing Park Inn to your Saves list
400 Lodge Rd., Buchanan, TN 38222-4109   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Buchanan
South Fulton, Tennessee
“Room 114 is terrible...........”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I have stayed at the hotel once before last summer and it was a nice place with a nice room,nice balcony overlooking the lake and I had a great weekend BUT my stay there LAST WEEKEND was not so great! We asked for a bottom room because I had a young child with me and I wanted fast and safe access to and from the pool....Room 114 it was.....We checked in,went to the room,opened the door and OMG it smelt just like cat urine! We asked for someone to come clean the room that never happened....at check-out we complained again and were told "we will address the problem" HAHAHA address me with some refund? no! Will I ever go back again and stay? no! The floor was wet from the door to the beds we noticed,the screen to the sliding glass doors was pulled off and well there were plenty of towels hahahaha thanks Paris Inn for a crappy weekend with a stinking room =)

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel unless you want to smell horrible odors!
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011

The staff was great! The rooms were nice and all rooms have a view of KY lake. Ours was perfect for catching the sunrise on the lake from our balcony. The food was really good, again with a lake view setting. Nice swimming pool and close to Land Between the Lakes. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Bradford, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

Theresa in restaurant was the friendliest, sweetest waitress. We rented a pontoon boat from nearby. Swimming pool great and well maintained. We enjoyed it.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

We went to a family reunion at Paris Landing SP Lodge on June 24th. The lodge looks okay from the outside, the gardens are beautiful, the views are amazing. Each room has a great view of the lake but that is it. Once we got checked in, were directed down one wing to our room. As we were walking down the hallway, I started noticing the dirty and stained carpet. Now I am not a picky person and can over look things like this. BUT the smell of mildew started over whelming us. We unlocked our room door and enter the room with a gust of mold and moisture slapping us in the face. It was awful. I immediately turned the AC on high hoping this with help with the moisture and the smell would eventually go away. So we unpacked a few things and left the room to tour the lodge and find family. We ran into a few fam members and mentioned to them about the mildew in the room. They told us that one of our extended families was not attending this years reunion because of the mildew in the lodge. We were gone for a few hours from the room and came back to an even worse smell. We started to look further into the room and notice a few of the ceiling tiles had water stains and BLACK mold! Then went to use the restroom and saw the mildew in the shower and on the tile floor. Not to mention the commercial toilet looked like it was falling off the wall. Then we pulled the sheets back on the bed to find all the blankets were wet from the moisture in the room. I took off my flip flop and stepped on the floor and the carpet was wet too. We decided to open the screen porch and let some air flow thru. Well the screen door fell off the track! REALLY can this get any better?? It's time to complain. The concierge was very helpful and took us to two other rooms on different wings and the same thing. She was very apologetic and told us that others have complained about it before. We had no other option but to stay here that evening and try to find another hotel in the morning. The front desk gave us and fan and told us to keep the screen door up to circulate the air. We woke up the next morning with swollen sinuses and head. I even had a sore throat. Needless to say we were on the road at 6am looking for another vacancy and some Zyrtec! We checked in to our new hotel and unpacked our clothes to find they were damp and smelly from the lodge. What a night mare. Tennessee you need to get with the program and clean up Paris Landing! I would only recommend this place to a frog and the conditions are like an aquarium. I have only told you a few things the list goes on for this place.....

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Clarksville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2010

The hotel was nice and the staff was very friendly. There is a restaurant but nothing complimentary. The pool was great. We were excited it was still one of the few with a deep end. There is also a baby pool. It has great access to the park and a public beach but when I say beach I do not mean one with sand. When we went there was only steps straight into the water. It just did not work since we have a one year old. Overall I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Moulton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010

My Grandson has a little Chihuahua puppy so he decided she needed a vacation too, so I reserved a pet room which were told there was only 5. We got there around 12 am and was told at check in, we had to pay $15 extra per nite, room rate was $83 nite, not bad I didn't think to stay at this Luxious Inn surrounded by the beautiful Lake. Well we opened the door and the smell would knock u down, so we opened the sliding glass door, well my husband turn the bed down, he was ready for some rest, OMG the sheets and pillows were full of dog hairs, so call front desk and he bought us clean linens which we had to put on ourselves. Next morning I called and complained to the manager and she was so nice, she knocked off the pet fee and gave us 25% discount. Well we tolerated the room for 3 nights with lots of air freshners, and the nite before check out I went to the desk to get coffee and ask about maid service, since we haven't had it since we been there, well she had no explanation why we hadn't seen the maid, As for towels we had plenty since it was just 3 of us, but I emptied the garbage and made the bed daily.The staff was extra nice and the Buffet was one of the best. No more staying in a pet room, the dog will stay with someone the next time we take a trip!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

The restaurant had a great deal for a family with two young children. Under 5 ate free at the buffet they always had. There was also a limited menu. The dining facilities were clean and service varied. The pool was beautiful, but needed some repair. The beach left a lot to be desired. It dropped off from the grass by concrete steps to a rocky bottom. Our room itself was ok, but the hallways had stained carpets. All in all and uneven experience.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Paris Landing Park Inn? Share your experiences!