“Very Helpful” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Florence, Kentucky
“Very Helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was the third or fourth time we've stayed at this motel. They let us check in early before my wife ran me over to the Vanderbilt Medical Center where I had to spend about 24 hours. Thanks to the early check in, my wife had a place to come back to when she left the hospital after midnight. I was able to spend the second night here after being released from the hospital. This motel meets Hampton standards 100% Our bed was probably the most comfortable we've had at a motel. We always book a room here for our daughter for an overnight stay on her way home. She loves it too! I really enjoyed the breakfast dude.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed here for one night while in town for a concert. The room was your typical Hampton Inn Room. We had a king bed with pull out couch, fridge and microwave. Everything was spotless, no complaints about cleanliness or amenities. They were nice enough to allow us to check in early. We were tired from the drive down, so that was truly appreciated. There is a Publix down the street and a Wendy's & Church's Chicken right next door. Breakfast provided by the hotel was good and the pool looked nice, although we did not use it. The only thing I found odd was that there was no vent in the bathroom. If there was one there, I didn't see it. My sister said the same about her room. Although we prepaid, the hotel still puts a $50 hold on your credit card. They never asked me for my card at check in, so I didn't know anything about it until a couple days later. It's not a big deal, just know that in case you choose prepaid rate.

Brentwood, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Rude and disorganized service. The personal change prior to our arrival, created poor service. No one knew what was going on, rooms were dropped, one room was booked to multiple quest. Rom keys only worked for one entrance into a room before needing to be redone. The hotel itself was fine, but the customer service was extremely poor.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HIBrentwood, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville / Brentwood I-65S, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
I appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to speak with you prior to checkout and make sure everything was squared away with your group. I know that the Sales Manager transition and Third Party Sporting Event Coordinator caused some confusion and should have been handled better. I hope that personally checking everyone out and providing your group individual bills before departure helped reassure you that you were billed correctly. If you have any additional questions regarding your recent stay, please feel free to contact me directly.
Indianapolis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This Hampton Inn, was extremely clean, with great customer service to accommadate our entire baseball team. I highly recommend this hotel. We really enjoyed the space downstairs with plenty of seating and places to eat. Accommadates large groups very well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Pacific Grove, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Very nice rooms with fresh duvet for each guest. Wonderful staff - friendly, helpful and efficient. Full breakfast buffet at convenient hours. Quiet. Clean pool, but modest, though adequate, fitness room. An easy 15-20 minute drive to the airport and convenient to all south Nashville venues.

Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Breakfast was delicious, rooms were nice and clean with plenty of room, staff was friendly and helpful, and the pillows were so comfortable!! I loved how there was a little coffee bar at the entrance/exit of the lobby! I stayed here for the CMA Fest so I wasn't at the hotel much, but I was very pleased with my experience!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

First of all, Brentwood is a neighbourhood just south of all the attractions in the city of Nashville -- it never took us more than 20 minutes even in rush hour to commute. Brentwood is very green -- trees and plants and rock everywhere, and no huge highrises. It is a pleasant mix of commerce and residential.
The location of this property is so convenient to the highway -- but there is also Franklin Road that runs parallel -- it takes you north to Nashville or South to a lovely historic town called Franklin. It is very scenic -- you will pass large estates and horse farms, and is a very pleasant drive either way.

This was our first trip to Nashville, and I had researched it relentlessly through TripAdvisor and other sources. Our choice of Hotel depended mainly on good reviews, and one requirement -- an OUTDOOR pool, as it was hot there in the Spring, so I could relax enjoy the sun during any "down time"! We arrived on May 19, and it was one of the only hotels that opened their pool before Memorial Day weekend!

This particular property is off the highway on a little road, in a quiet "pocket" surrounded by rock and trees, and it feels like it is a little "resort" rather than just a hotel. Within walking distance were many stores and restaurants. Compared to other hotels in the area in the same pricerange, this one had the best location as far as ambiance and convenience are concerned! (some of them overlooked the busy highway, and even ugly railyards!)

It was recently renovated and designed to compliment the nature surrounding the property.
Check-in was a breeze -- very friendly and helpful front-desk staff.
Our room was just lovely -- everything brand new and very tasteful -- we did request 2 queen beds, so the room may seem a little small if you had more than two people, but it had plenty of storage space and a very comfortable office chair as well as a small microwave oven and a mini-fridge and a swivelling flat-screen TV.
And the beds...oh the beds and the lovely clean, soft, linens -- as comfortable as our own at home!!! We looked forward each night to being coccooned in such comfort -- the mattresses are very supportive, but soft on top -- perfectly conducive to a good night's sleep.
I love that Hampton Inn & Suites properties have duvets -- the covers are white , so it's obvious they are cleaned all the time! They also are eco-friendly with their paper cups and plates and cutlery being made of biodegradeable material.
As I mentioned, the entire property was very recently renovated -- modern but warm -- the best surprise was the Breakfast Room -- which was on the lower level -- not in the lobby!
One whole wall was windows, so it was always bright and sunny and it was lovely to look out at the trees!
I can't complete this review without mentioning the delightful Breakfast attendent -- a lovely senior gentleman named Don -- he absolutely brightened our every day with amusing anecdotes from his very interesting life. He was so friendly, and he sang to me one morning and even Yodelled for me another day!!!
The complimentary breakfast included lots of cereals, pastries, bagels, yoghurt, fruit salad, juices etc., The hot fair however, was typically uninviting -- the eggs taste fake, the sausage patties are greasy little limp discs, and the gravy for the biscuits was thick and coagulated...
Still complementary is good value especially if you have a whole family to feed!

Adjacent to the Breakfast Room is an area that is open 24 hours -- it has very comfortable padded seating and tables and a TV -- you could go there and play a board game, or read the paper, or do as we did -- get take-out for lunch and enjoy it in comfort! There were lovely restrooms right there, a guest laundry room, and I think the fitness room was there as well, and access to the outdoor pool.

Upstairs, just off the lobby area, is a large alcove housing 2 computers and a printer for guests' use, which came in really handy during our trip for driving directions and restaurant reviews, etc

It really did seem like a little "resort" to us -- most of our plans were going to Nashville to enjoy music in the evenings, though there were a few music-related things we did during the day, but otherwise we were very content to "hang out" at this lovely hotel and rest up!

As I mentioned, there are lots of stores and restaurants within walking distance or a very short drive. One grocery store, Harris Teeter, has an amazing salad bar loaded with veggies and fruit, and a deli counter that has lunch for -- are you ready -- $2.99!!! You get a main item and 2 sides! I had delicious grilled salmon and salads, and my husband enjoyed the tortellini and baked potato -- it was really good quality, and where else could you get a healthy, yummy take-out meal for 3 bucks???
Also, we recommend "Burger Up" -- there is one in Nashville, but we went to the one in a little plaza in nearby Cool Springs -- indeed it was the best burger we've ever had, (organic meat) and they had interesting gourmet fries and their own homemade ketchup!
Our first meal in Brentwood was at Brick -- in a plaza near the hotel -- they had wood-fired pizzas, salads, etc. in a cozy atmosphere. It would be a good "date" place.
If you like fine dining, try the Cork & Cow in Franklin -- though it is expensive, they have a very interesting and innovative menu, and the portions are very large -- And we FINALLY had a good cup of coffee -- beans from a local roaster, ground on the spot and served in a french press. This is a real treat, as finding a good cup of coffee in Nashville was prooving impossible!
...but they do have great iced tea!

All in all, I would highly recommend this special little hotel for a relaxing vacation or for a business trip.

Room Tip: The ice machines were uncommonly loud -- I wouldn't want to have a room close to one.