“Chic Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Kirkwood, United States
“Chic Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We booked this hotel to break up a long road trip from Florida to Missouri so we had no idea what we were getting. The price was so reasonable that I expected a fairly shabby/dated room. Imagine my surprise when we walked into a very nice lobby with extremely friendly and helpful staff. I was even more surprised when we opened the door to our suite. It was very stylish and extremely functional for a family of four. We booked a one bedroom suite with two double beds. The room was extremely clean and quiet. The beds were extremely comfortable as was all of the furniture. It was such a nice way to break up or 12 hour drive - a peaceful night of sleep in an amazing suite.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Love this place! I always stay here on business - which is a week at a time and usually once a month. It feels like home and l love having a "living room" and a "bedroom". It's spacious to work and hang out and still feel like you are retreating to bed when it's time. Also, it's usually the lowest rate in town - at least based on my company travel website. The fitness center is pretty good, the food/room service is usually great, and the staff always welcomes me when I come back (whether they recognize me I don't know - it's probably in the computer - but still nice!). My only complaint is that during morning rush hour it's a challenge to get out since you pretty much have to turn left any way you slice it. That's not enough to deter me though :) I like have the highway as close access, most of my clients are in Brentwood and you are close to a host of eateries and grocery stores if you prefer to stock your fridge. Comfy bed! One of the better Hilton properties in my opinion, so thanks!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Richmond, Va, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

this is one of the best places to stay, quiet, nice set up and the service you get is outstanding, you cant go wrong here. The surrounding area is easy access to high way and any type of food is easy to get to.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Very nice hotel. Lovely decor. Very quiet. Staff was very helpful, made sure we had the extra pillows and towels we had requested when making the reservation. Even came up and made the sleep sofa for our daughter. The suite was very large with a huge bathroom. Would have been nice if during the renovation they had put in new showers/tubs. Ours had obviously been painted over and the paint was peeling off.

No breakfast included in the stay, but wifi was free.

My only criticism would be allowing people to smoke right at the entrance to the hotel. Had to walk through a crowd of three smokers to get into the hotel. Would be nice if they were moved further from the entrance.

Holly Springs, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stay here for work a lot... Rooms are nice, restaurant is delicious and staff is super friendly. TheLocation is great... Very close to businesses in Brentwood and about 15 mins from downtown. Parking is ok.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The room was light, airy and comfortable and the staff was courteous and friendly. Although I prefer the Embassy Suites in Cool Springs (partially because of better amenities), they were booked and this was my #2 choice. The thing I liked the least about the hotel was that it was somewhat difficult to get to from I-65. Would stay there again, though.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Dear Cruiser9901,
Thank you for your review of our hotel on your last visit. I am glad you enjoyed your experience and that we are on your short list of hotels in the area. The Embassy is a great hotel with great amenities too. Our hotel can be a little difficult to get to as you have to make a few turns off the interstate exit to find us. Thank goodness for GPS these days! Our front desk is well versed in giving directions as well. Thanks again and we hope to see you next time you are in town.

Tom Rybak, CHA
Monterey, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

The very friendly staff made us feel most welcome from the moment we arrived after a long trip from California. The lobby was beautiful and inviting. Many times when I see a lobby as attractive as this, the room itself does not live up to its promise, as if they had spent all the money on the lobby. I'm happy to report this is not the case here. The room we were in (King Suite) was spacious, clean, very comfortable and attractive. I really can't think of anything negative to say about this property. I have stayed in many hotels around the world and spent a good part of my life in the hospitality business myself (as a hotel GM) and can say without hesitation that this is one property that really does it right!

Dear Jacob P,
Thank you for the kind comments regarding your experience at our hotel. I am thrilled you so fully enjoyed your stay and the staff here at the hotel. We truly hope your travels bring you back this way and you stay with us again. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Tom Rybak, CHA

Been to Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites? Share your experiences!