“Fabulous Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Nashville
“Fabulous Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights. Service was great and room was very clean. One of the best hotels I have stayed at. Definately recommend! This hotel is also in a safe and nice area with several restaurants nearby. Breakfast at the hotel was good as well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Dear pjetravel,
Thank you for staying with us and telling us about your great experience and service! I agree we have a great staff here that gives great service. As you mentioned we have many restaurants within a short distance of the hotel offering a wide variety of options as well as our own Porch Cafe restaurant. Thanks again and please come see us again!

Tom Rybak, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Suites for 5 days for work and really enjoyed my stay. My room was very clean and big--it was nice to have a fridge, microwave, coffee machine, sink etc with such a long stay. Rooms seemed fairly updated with flat screens, granite, etc. I noticed paint peeling in a few places but nothing too major. The only other annoyance was when my heat would turn on at night it made an annoying clicking noise that woke me up multiple times--I just turned the heat down and it went away--so just a minor annoyance.

The staff was great-so friendly and accomodating. They were helpful in deciding on what restaurant to go to a few nights in a row and we loved the choices!

Last thing is the gym--I always love a good hotel gym and this one was probably a little bit better than middle of the road. it is directly off of the pool so if there is more than one person in there it gets really hot. The gym is fairly small so it was very crowded a few times that I went. but I found as long as I didn't go at prime hours it was fine--the equipment that they do have is nice and new--with enough space to get in a great workout.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially to those who are staying for a longer period of time and want a bigger room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kdubs100,
I appreciate the feedback from your week long stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the gym and our restaurant recommendations. I apologize for the peeling paint in your bathroom and the noisy AC. I will be sure to pass those issues on to the appropriate team members to address. I am really glad you enjoyed our staff and what they did for your experience here. They make all the difference in any hotel. We hope your travels bring you back this way soon and we get to have you stay with us again!

Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel 4 or 5 times because we liked the value and the room size. There were issued we overlooked like, the food in the restaurant is poor and some of the rooms are dingy but overall we thought it was a good value. When we had a billing dispute, the general manager was unwilling to compensate us and completely lacking in true customer service. We will be finding a different hotel on our next trip to Nashville.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Dear Kate,
Thanks for the feedback regarding our hotel. As I told you on the phone, Hilton does not allow changes or cancellations to the discounted reservation you made with the Advance Purchase rate you selected. The rules are clearly spelled out on the website and you have to agree to them before you finalize your reservation. The rate you booked is just like a non-refundable airline reservation that offers a lower rate but comes with restrictions. The program is definitely for people that know their plans won't change or are willing to risk it for the lower rate. I am sorry you decided to cut your stay short and that I am unable to refund any portion of your prepaid, non-refundable reservation. That is a Hilton policy to maintain the integrity of the program and to waiver from it would impact the entire brand and program. As I told you, I believe you would have a similar outcome with any other hotel brand when booking this type of rate. I am sorry you feel this will keep you from staying with us in the future as I know how convenient our hotel is for your visits.

Collierville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

My husband and I went to Nashville to spend Christmas with our son. We had stayed at this hotel and had been impressed with the facility. We checked in on the 23rd and asked for an upgrade since we would be there for Christmas and were given an executive suite. It was very nice and had a large table that we really needed for all of the family favorites that we brought with us. It had windows all across the room and was quite impressive. We were having difficulty finding a restaurant open on Christmas eve and again on Christmas day. The desk clerk made a couple of suggestions and we went to one of them and it is now one of our favorite places to eat! Overall, we felt pampered throughout our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Dear Joyce S,
We are so glad you joined us for the holidays! I am happy to see we were able to offer you an upgrade and really make your stay special. Our staff is great at that and definitely our greatest asset here at the hotel. Please do come back to see us and enjoy your new favorite restaurant here as well.

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Suites in Brentwood, TN for one night. The room was very spacious, with a living room, separate bedroom, and large bathroom. There was a small fridge and microwave in the room. The staff was friendly and check-in was quick. There's a lovely atrium (it's set up like an Embassy Suites). The cons were limited channels on the TV (only 2 kids channels) and no breakfast was included. The breakfast they offered was pricey for general continental fare, so we opted to eat at a nearby restaurant. The hotel is located within a mile or two of several restaurants and grocery stores. It was about a 10 minute drive to downtown Nashville, or 15 minutes to Opryland.

Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very helpful and responsive assistance from Jasmine and Emily (?) made this pleasant stay even more enjoyable. The room was lovely, had nice bedding and very, very clean. The lobby/atrium area was interesting in layout and filled with beautiful Christmas decorations. Will most certainly stay there again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
TRybak, General Manager at Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear TCTexas,
Thank you for sharing you wonderful experience and particularly pointing out Jasmine and Emily's great service. I will be sure to pass your comments on to them. Thanks for staying with us and we hope your travels bring you back this way soon.

Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

There are lots of hotel choices near this one, and some closer to the exit. But we stayed here for an event at the hotel (3 night stay). Being further from the freeway does mean no traffic noise and the Hilton has done a nice job adding trees to the property so views aren't just a parking lot. Indoor small atrium has a bar, sectioned off seating areas with plenty of foliage and a fountain - it's an attractive meeting/social area.

The indoor pool is small but well maintained. Same for the workout room which is adjacent to the pool. Also a hot tub.

Breakfast buffet is not included and cost $13.95 per adult and $7.95 per child and looked very traditional. Menu items about $8.50-$10 for bkfst. We felt this was too high and ventured out to Puffy Muffin (approx 1 mile away) for brunch instead. If it had been even $9.95 per adult we would have had the hotel buffet. They should reconsider their price point.

Room was large. Smelled somewhat musty in the bedroom as I believe other reviewers have noted. Thankfully the balcony opened for some fresh air. The room was pretty clean but showing signs of wear - the chair was worn, the ceiling had peeling paint, etc. The lighting overall was poor but I find this is true in nearly every hotel. I also didn't like that the bathroom was one large area - I much prefer when the vanity area can be closed off from the toilet when you've got a whole family in the room. Bath products were unimpressive. We did use the foldout sofa and it was fine though the blanket provided for it was thin and flimsy. Our room had 2 dbl beds - they seemed small, definitely dbls and not queen size. Either the walls were thin or the vents carried sound as we heard others talking and a baby crying at night.

On to more positive notes though, the large new flatscreen tv was a plus, the sofa was comfortable, room had a fridge, microwave, and bar sink. Large desk. Blackout curtains worked well. Lots of pillows on the two beds. Air conditioner/heat unit worked great. Coke products on every floor $2. Lots of elevators that were quickly available. And the staff was nice, although at 2 pm one day I did have to call down and request the room be made up as we had been gone all morning and no one had come. Front desk also provided good area restaurant suggestions.

Overall I would consider the many other hotel options next time we are in town but if the price is right at this Hilton, we would stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites? Share your experiences!