“Best Sushi in Brentwood!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 114 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Best Sushi in Brentwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times...that speaks volumns..I definitely like it and most assuredly will return. They have a very varied menu. The sushi is so fresh and wonderful!
There is also a menu available for traditional Thai dishes.
Check for hours... Lunch menu available until 2:30 most week days. Dinner hours , also, available.
Parking is very crowed during week days for lunch, but wouldn't keep me from going!
Very busy at lunch, so allow time for maybe a wait. But, well worth it!
The staff are very friendly and accommodating...
Restaurant is clean and inviting.
A little loud at lunchtime as many people like going there! I'm definitely not the only one who likes Peter's Sushi!!
I especially love the Volcano Roll , it's the sauce that is so good. And, the Caterpillar Roll ... One order of either is more than enogh for me.
Their Thai noodles make a good side dish for 2 people.
Pricing, very reasonable.
A must try for sushi!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Hair in my sushi”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my family . The hosted was a bit rude . When my sushi arrived it had a long black hair inside (I don't have long black hair). I told the waitress , who brought the manager over . There proposal to me was that they were not going to charge me for the sushi roll, not bring me a new sushi roll, as if I was going to eat that sushi now. Ridiculous , go elsewhere !!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Freeport, Florida
“Yum! Fried Sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Had an excellent dinner with family and friends. After eating all the turkey and turkey sandwiches I could, we feasted on some awesome fried sushi at Peter's. First time there, won't be our last. You must try this restaurant. It's a little small but the short wait was worth it.

Visited November 2012
Ten Mile, Tennessee, United States
“Great food, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Just fantastic. The staff was very friendly, and our waiter checked on us regularly, even though every table in the restaurant was full. The sushi was delicious, the dumplings appetizer was small, but the best we'd ever had, and the pad thai was good, but not the best. The prices were also reasonable. It was a great dining experience!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, Ohio
“YUMMY Pad Thai”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here while in Brentwood for the night. We enjoyed eel & salmons rolls while our pad thai was prepared. The staff was friendly and attentive and our food was delicious and well portioned.

• Visited November 2012