“Average Review” 3 of 5 stars

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Average Review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Enjoyed the food.

Restaurant closed at 2100hrs which I took to be last food order. It was very evident that our meal which we had been accepted for 2000hrs had to be finished by that time as it was served like the bullets from a Gatling gun.
When finished our meal, we asked for coffee which was not in staff plan, but after some back room discussion, they thought they could produce "instant", never ever been declined coffee in US.
At that point, bill was requested and we left, all tables had already been stripped of cutlery, glasses and candles.
Good food was spoiled by the staff will to get home!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Memphis, Tennessee
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I visited Jasmine Thai Restaurant for dinner. The decor is really inviting and tranquil. We both had the wonton soup and an order of steamed dumplings for starters. Both were wonderful. I had the Chicken Pad Thai for my meal. It was very good...not the best Pad Thai I've had, but good. My husband had the Chicken Soy Noodles. He enjoyed it tremendously. I tasted it, as well, and it was delicious. The young American gentleman who seated us wasn't particularly welcoming or friendly, however, the Asian woman who served us was pleasant and very attentive.

• Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Excellent Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the fresh spring rolls, chicken rice noodles both were very fresh and very tasty. The food is consistently good, have been a patron there over the years.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Unexpected location for Thai with upscale atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

While picking up a few things for my doggies at the local pet store in our neighborhood strip mall, I smelled the most wonderful aroma coming from this restaurant. Three nights later my husband and I stopped in for supper. What a special treat! The modern urban decor (painted brick side walls with exposed piping and ductwork in the ceiling), subdued lighting, Thai artwork on the walls and arrangements of Thai porcelain vases on room dividers make for a cozy dining experience. The serving pieces are in a very nice blue and white Thai pattern and the silverware is heavy quality and wrapped in a cloth napkin. But enough for atmosphere...what is the food like?...also a treat for your palate. We tried the chicken satay appetizer, chicken rice soup, chicken fried rice and chicken/shrimp pad thai. I would recommend them all. The chicken satay was tender and juicy, served with fresh lightly picked cucumbers and peanut sauce. The chicken rice soup was a lot of broth and only a little chicken and rice, but still with a lot of flavor. Both entrees were generous (even the pad Thai, which we ordered only a half serving of). The dinner service time was busy, but not overly noisy and our dinner arrived quickly. The wait staff was attentive, checking with us often to meet our needs. We will be back to try more Thai favorites and perhaps in the lunch time frame (which runs until 3pm) since the menu items appear to be the same, but at about $3 less when served that lunch.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic taste and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I ordered take out and they sat me at a table until my order was ready and got me a glass of water. I ordered the Pad Thai, 5 stars. The flavor and quality of ingredients was fantastic! I will be back anytime I am in town.

• Visited August 2012