“Dinner at LongHorn” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Dinner at LongHorn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were staying right next door to this restaurant. We always enjoy the food. Our only complaint is the need to add a $1 charge here or there. Not always accommodating on making substitutions.

Service was great. The hostess' were very friendly, the manager checked in once, and our server was top notch. A nice visit as usual to LongHorn.

Visited March 2014

Jackson, Tennessee
“Great LongHorn Restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We had an excellent dining experience at Longhorn in Brentwood. Our waitress was extremely helpful and efficient...excellent service! The food was great...great atmosphere...clean...just exceptional. If there is a long line, it is definitely worth the wait.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Service was excellent and food was very good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We made a day trip to Nashville to meet up with family. We stopped at LHSH for lunch because it was right off I-65S. We ordered lobster shrimp bisque, a cheddar hamburger with side salad and the seven pepper steak salad. Everything came out exactly as ordered. The hamburger was quite good. It was moist and cooked to order. I hate a dry hamburger.

The service was excellent. Our waitress, Shelby, was friendly and engaging in conversation. She was one of those pleasant servers you are fortunate to run into on occasion. She appeared to enjoy interacting with customers.

I haven't been to a Longhorn since the early 90's. The experience we had this trip with the food and service will make LHSH a restaurant of choice in the future.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I go to Longhorn in Crestwood Illinois only because my daughter likes it. I was surprised how good this Longhorn in Brentwood was, very good food.

Visited January 2014
“Left feeling disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

My server seemed rushed. Didn't really want to stop at table but had to. Ordered a coke asked for a straw never got it. Got the shrimp and lobster dip took one bite and was done. Did not like it at all. My server did say he would get it taken off. . Then I wanted to order the chicken with artichokes, mushrooms and tomatoes but wanted no tomatoes with spinach. Server said the sauce is already made you have to order a different chicken dish. A manager heard and come and asked I said I am allergic to tomatoes and he said he would go back and make me the chicken the way I requested. It was amazing. But to many hiccups for me to be a great experience. Left wishing I would have went somewhere else. Won't be at the top of my list to return.