“Helpful Staff, Clean Rooms and Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #11 of 19 hotels in Brentwood
Long Island, NY
“Helpful Staff, Clean Rooms and Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We had a very nice 3 day stay in Nashville this past week. This hotel was a great pick. The staff was pleasant and really helpful. The rooms were well appointed and very clean.

We chose the location due to the proximity to our office, but also because it is a quick run into Nashville or Franklin.

I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Scott F, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
NJNOMADtoo,
Thank you for your comments. The fact that we sit directly between Downtown and Franklin is one of our favorite selling points. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Music City.

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Henderson, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

After reading reviews was not sure what to expect when I was told I would be staying here 3 weeks for work. Well it is wonderful, the staff are very helpful and the lobby is very nice as with the rooms. The larger HD tv's are a nice touch and you can plug you own devices into them no problem and watch netflix movies etc (yes this was on the hotels free wifi which was very easy to connect to and handled streaming videos fine) The beds are very nice and i have no noise related problems and It almost seems like I am the only one staying here most nights ( I certainly am not from the number of the cars in the parking lot).

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near the lobby on the ground floor.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Kevin R,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Our team works very hard to provide great service. Please come see us on your next visit to Nashville.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Sometimes my favorite hotel is booked up and I explore other options when I visit the home office on business a couple times a month. I was hoping with the Marriott rewards program I prefer that this Courtyard would be my new hotel. The breakfast was not included in the price, but the company pays so that's not a deal-breaker, but it was a bit more expensive than my favorite that has a wonderful breakfast bar included.

The room was fine, but nothing special. I stayed in a room facing the parking lot and I'd recommend an interior one instead.

What made this hotel average was the service. There were two employees at podiums upon check-in and I had to wait 5 minutes to be served. One employee was checking in while the other attended to some other business on the computer. Shouldn't a guest come first? The focus of the employees here is not the hospitality I'm used to when I stay at a Marriott.

In the morning there were only two employees taking care of the breakfast rush so service was again slow. The employee helping me did apologize for the wait, explained the staffing was poor and was polite, but I experienced enough of a trend on my first visit to stay elsewhere and let my coworkers know it's not a first choice for our travel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
James_Atl,
Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. I wanted to let you know that since you stayed with us we have made many changes including a rooms renovation and changes to our leadership team.

I relocated to this hotel in December and I brought my passion for service to this team. We would love for you to give us another opportunity on your next trip to the area. I am certain you will be impressed with our new levels of service.

Manchester
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

The lobby was really nice, but when I got to the room it was just ok. No frig or microwave. No free breakfast. When I finally got connected the free internet worked well. Faster than average. I didn't have a chance to check out the fitness center.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Beds were nice and firm, good pillows. I like the modern look of the lobby area but the rooms didn't carry that same look...Not a big deal. I wish there had been a continental breakfast for the price it would have been nice touch. The least they could do was offer a more affordable option than an overpriced Starbucks. I didn't use the hotel soap but my hubby liked the Paul Mitchell stuff.

• Stayed November 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

The only reason I stayed here was because all the hotels in Nashville were booked. I am very glad that it happened that way because this was a great hotel! I was only 7-8 minutes south of Nashville. At check in, I was greeted warmly as if they had been waiting on me. Next, the rooms were VERY clean and quiet!! I had no noise issues at all. And I had a wonderful view of the courtyard/pool area. The next morning, I was even more impressed with how the general manager came out to help serve/prepare food at the Cafe Bistro in the lobby as the line was getting longer by the minute. He introduced himself and began helping out. And no, you don't get a free breakfast but that is not what makes a hotel worth your money. I felt comfortable, safe and appreciated as a customer and that matters more to me than a free breakfast. Also, there was no charge for 1 day internet service. I'm not sure what the fee would be for a second day, but I was only there 1 day. My only negative would be the location of the elevators. They are not centrally located and require a bit of a walk to find.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Savoy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is OK but nothing special. It's been remodeled and bathroom area is tight. The reason we go here instead of the Residence Inn nearby is because it has 2Q that accommodate our family better. No complimentary breakfast and frankly have never see anyone eat at the mini breakfast bar.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Nashville Brentwood? Share your experiences!