“Service with a smile” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5566 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
“Service with a smile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

It was my first time in Nashville, TN and I had an absolute blast. The hotel staff had a genuine touch to their service as if this establishment was a small town family owned hotel. When I walked into my room, I couldn't help to notice how clean the rooms were and the wonderful bed as well as the great water pressure in the shower!! I couldn't get out on the town too much because of my schedule with my job but my stay at this hotel was so comfortable, I didn't mind staying in for the evening. Ms. Diane was a jewel!! She didn't mind assisting me when my accommodations whether on the property or off the property. She was so easy to strike up a conversation with and even helped me find a cab so I old attend my medical treatments after training. I did not know anything about Nashville and Diane gave me a calmer feeling about the city and treated me like family! She was AMAZING!! So if you'd like a nice hotel with a friendly staff and good morning breakfast be sure to check out this hotel!! It is a treat!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Talking Rock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We drove up from GA for the CMA Music Fest and had a wonderful stay. The room was clean, had no problems at all. Great location, will stay there again next year! We weren't in the hotel very much but had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Springboro, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The front desk employee that happened to check me in, was not very professional. She did not have any sort of identification or uniform, she looked just like a regular guest. Had she not have been behind the desk, I would not have known any different. She did not stand to greet me, yet stayed seated in her chair. While she was checking me in, I was asked to sign the paper, yet I had to reach almost all the way across the desk in order to reach it, because once again, she was still seated. I felt as though I was checking in to a low class hotel, and not the normal Holiday Inn standards that I am accustomed to. The rest of the stay was ok, but my first impression is still with me and I will NEVER stay at this holiday inn again. I checked in for one night on 7/7/14. I am very displeased, and guarantee that IHG will be hearing from me about this experience.

Room Tip: Stay away from the train tracks, and ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Ryan T,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding stay. It is disappointing to hear about your experience at our hotel. I would like to address your concerns in further details and have sent you a private message to obtain more information regarding your stay.

I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Charisse V.
Sussex
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

And we were out by 1am. We checked into our room, which was awful, unclean, mottled carpet and a sofa that looked like it belonged on a tip, naturally we asked to move rooms, which the guy at front desk had no problem with (he was the one redeeming feature of our very short stay), the second room was worse, unclean, filthy carpets and oh yes right next to the cargo train tracks (which I do not remember being listed on the website), cargo trains tend to run all night, so the last hour of our stay was spent phoning other hotels to find a vacancy at 1am and stay there instead. This stay was intended to be the 1st of June to the 3rd, it's now the 18th, after chasing we've still yet to hear back from a manager (as promised) to sort out a credit (also, as promised, which we have written evidence of from the lovely desk man). Not happy customers.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Emma P,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding our hotel. It is regrettable that we fell short of your expectations. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information as we would like to follow up on your concern.

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Faith R
Mobile, Alabama
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Traveling from South Bend Indiana to Mobile Alabama, we needed a place half way to rest for one night. Check in was uneventful. Room was OK until I hear the "shirp" sound of a smoke detector with a dead battery. Called the Front Desk twice. No one person came or called. In the morning, I checked out with Johnny. I said "checking out room 416. Do not need a copy of my folio. Put the charges on the cc file" I then proceeded to tell him about my experience. He said " We were booked solid last night". Then I said, someone could have come in a swap the battery. He replied " We are the Front Desk. We do not change batteries." I left. I will never return. I will tell as many people as I can " Do not stay there".

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear nrikki,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. It is regrettable to read that this stay did not meet your expectations. I have sent you a private message in order to obtain more details about your experience.

Pam G
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel just check your credit card after leaving hit credit card for 132.00...talk to front desk several times not a priority to them working on my problem....,..........,................................

• Stayed March 2014
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear prevostone,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. Providing excellent customer service is one of the things we pride ourselves on and we are sorry to read that in this case you feel we have fallen short of your expectations. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay.

We look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Janice A
Charleston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

We reserved here & because we enjoyed our stay so much, we extended an extra day. The 3 of us (all adults) enjoyed a spacious King Suite. Our daughter slept on a pull out couch, but felt like she was in her own "space" with her own flat screen TV & even sitting area besides her bed as my husband & I felt private in OUR own area. We shared only a bathroom, which had a nice shower (instead of tub) & plenty of towels & space each day for all of us. The hotel is close to railroad tracks & almost under the Interstate Highway, but we ALL slept well without being bothered by ANY noise for trains/traffic. The breakfast was the typical HIE, loaded with carbs & sugar, but the young lady in charge of refilling & cleaning in the morning did an excellent job in keeping up with the large crowd of people, keeping everything refilled & looking clean...always with a cheerful look on her face. Thank you to Johnny for extended our stay at a reasonable cost & without hassle. Parking was difficult because we must have stayed during a busy time...the hotel was filled to capacity throughout our visit. We're looking forward to staying here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

Address: 5566 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027
Location: United States > Tennessee > Brentwood
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Hotel Class:2 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area 2*
The newest addition to the Heart of Nashville/Brentwood, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville-Brentwood, Cool Springs area, Tennessee! We are conveniently Located to I-65 at Exit 74A, just a short drive to Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. With our World Class Service and many Brentwood Businesses, Restaurants and Attractions within walking distance or minutes from our front door, you’ll discover why our guests have selected us as their Preferred Hotel in Nashville! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.