You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5566 Franklin Pike Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #13 of 19 Hotels in Brentwood
Jasper, Alabama
“Good stay, good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

This hotel Is In a very good location. Check in was quick and easy, they even allowed us to check in early. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Staff were nice and helpful. My only complaint is the small counter space and dim lights in the bathroom. We did have a room on the backside and unlike other reviews the train was not a problem for us. Breakfast was just like any other continental breakfast....blah.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I requested a very early check-in (8:30am), and although they couldn't guaranty it, I was welcomed into my suite at the requested time. Everyone at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The hotel shuttle took me to the airport the next morning w/out a problem. They sell amenities in the little store by the front desk and the bottles of H2O were only a dollar apiece-no price gouging.My room and bathroom were clean and the bkft was very adequate. There is a Target and several good restaurants w/in walking distance (steps really) of the hotel. I come to Nashville on business 3-4 times a year and this hotel will always be my first pick. Thank-you to the Owners and Staff for a great stay!

Room Tip: There is the Interstate and Railroad near, but with my air-conditioning fan on, I barely noticed it.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

This is a very different hotel. The decor is very modern. It appears to have been recently renovated. The room was clean and fairly large. The downside of the room was the bathroom. It was hard to close the door without hitting the toilet. Seems like you could have taken a little of space out of the room and made the bathroom slightly bigger. Fortunately, we were not positioned to hear it but there is a train just outside the hotel that is quite loud if you are in the lobby and I am sure certain rooms. It is just around the corner from a Panera Bread, Cold Stone and shopping area. Just off the highway so good location with easy access.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Rochester, MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We did a one night stay on the road to FL and it was a clean and quiet hotel right off I65.- note we asked for a room AWAY from I65 and the railroad tracks. Seemed to be safe area of town, easy walk to a Panera and other nicer fast food spots or a steakhouse. I got a free Platinum upgrade to a larger suite. Breakfast was OK, typical free food and cinnamon rolls. The only weird thing was the decor was either from the 70s or a Finding Nemo movie, heavy bright greens and blues - the place really needs a redo of decor /colors and furniture.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet spot away from the freeway and trains.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear SE_MN_warmth_seekers,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the room layout prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
huntsville
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

The rooms looked very clean although the décor is a bit dated.Nice comfortable beds. The fact though is I got zero sleep because there is a railroad track just on the outer edge of the parking lot and the night I was there the trains rain continuously, sometimes 30 minutes long at a time. see the photo from my window. If you are a light sleeper, this is not a good situation. Also, the heat/air is one of those units that are on the floor, next to the window in your room. Very noisy so I turned it off even though it was only 38 degrees outside. After I turned it off, then I could hear the one that was running in the floor above. Bathroom very clean but very tiny. The breadfast that came with the room was in a nice area, but not much choice besides muffins, cereal, coffee so not really a full cooked breakfast. The cost of the room was 139.00 so we expected a better experience so we will not stay here again. If noise is not problem for you, then the location is really good. Beware the interstate is right next to the railroad tracks, so at 5 am there starts a lot of interstate noise as well as the train.

Room Tip: it's noisy in this hotel because of interstate and railroad tracks.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear aReview_19,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We are sorry for the shortfalls you have experienced during your stay. Your comments are highly valuable and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Anthony M
Hoover, Alabama, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Hotel just isn't well designed or maintained. Room was dingy, light fixtures were missing bulbs, air unit was EXTREMELY noisy, ceiling in the bedroom looked like a patchwork quilt with all the work that was performed but not handled very well. There is a light in the bathroom but NO light in the shower......so you either shower with the curtain open or your shower in the dark. Absolutely one of the worst Holiday Inn's I've ever experienced. Sadly, there is no excuse for this place to be in this condition.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Allen T,

Ben J
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Greatly enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express Brentwood. The location is awesome with a strip mall right next door with Panera Bread, more eateries and a Target that has a Starbucks Coffee in it. The hotel was clean. My room was comfortable. Internet worked perfect. TV worked perfect. Check in was smooth and she was very friendly and helpful. All the staff members I came in contact said hello. Breakfast was good - I'm a lite breakfast eater. There was plenty to chose from. Beside being next to my two favorite places (Panera Bread & Starbucks), it was very easy to get to Nashville and about. Convenient to Andrew Jackson's House "The Hermitage". Location was easy to find from the Nashville Airport. GPS got me right there. I never really hit traffic which was awesome, traffic always moving. Had a great time and a great experience at the hotel. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo